hey! anyone else has problems with the gigsandtours.com web too?? I tried (although there are no standing anymore) and it tells me "there are no single tickets available in this area"... what the hell does that mean?? it's ridiculous! :mad:

anyway... could you tell me about a good website to get them? :$ i am from spain and I'm not used to get tickets for the UK, so...

thanx a lot!

hey! anyone else has problems with the gigsandtours.com web too?? I tried (although there are no standing anymore) and it tells me "there are no single tickets available in this area"... what the hell does that mean?? it's ridiculous! :mad:

anyway... could you tell me about a good website to get them? :$ i am from spain and I'm not used to get tickets for the UK, so...

thanx a lot!

Never used it before myself but Viagogo seems to be legitimate safe ticket exchange site to use from what I've read up about them. Obviously you still have to pay through the nose as they add their commission out of the fee that you pay the selling party.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Muse-Tickets/E-205595

If anyone knows of any better ways apart from risking the touts let me know as well in case I find myself in the same situation in the future :)

(Edit) Actually not too sure if you can use that site in Spain, it isn't one of the European countries listed :(

(2nd Edit lol) Actually just tried to setup an account on there & it does give you the option of adding Spain as your country so you may be in luck. Says something about that you have to use Paypal if you are buying using a currency that is not the same as the sellers though or your order will be cancelled

I'll be attending the Echo Arena Gig and the O2 Arena Gig, I can't wait, not expecting it to be as mind blowing as Wembley but that was the Greatest Weekend of my life, also can't wait for "The Resistance", hoping for an Amazing Album, although I don't need to hope, we all know it's going to be amazing....still think they need to bring out an Album of all their B sides, already got them all, just think its a good idea really....:D

I'll be attending the Echo Arena Gig and the O2 Arena Gig, I can't wait, not expecting it to be as mind blowing as Wembley but that was the Greatest Weekend of my life, also can't wait for "The Resistance", hoping for an Amazing Album, although I don't need to hope, we all know it's going to be amazing....still think they need to bring out an Album of all their B sides, already got them all, just think its a good idea really....:D

I am at both the Liverpool and O2 gigs too (O2 -12th)... I am just sooo excited. I have worked out we will have 5 weeks and 4 days to learn the album before we hit the Echo.. Whoop, whoop!

I've never been to Liverpool.

Been to Manchester before though.

Mum and me will be making a kind of "practice run" in September just to make sure we know where we're going as we live in the arse end of Essex!

If you need any help, gimmie a shout... I live in Manchester :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

this thread needs a bump ...

ordered tickets from accliverpool.com but they havent arrived yet! i know there is time but has anyone else ordered from there. and my seats are not very good (upper tier eurgh) i really want standing, so i might get a job, and work like a complete moron and save every penny i can just to pay what i figured would be over £200 for 2 standing tickets from some touting website.

ordered tickets from accliverpool.com but they havent arrived yet! i know there is time but has anyone else ordered from there. and my seats are not very good (upper tier eurgh) i really want standing, so i might get a job, and work like a complete moron and save every penny i can just to pay what i figured would be over £200 for 2 standing tickets from some touting website.

Well I've not got my tickets from there myself but it's standard practice with most companies to only send tickets out a week or so before the gig. Not 100% but think it's got something to do with stopping touts flogging them on ebay, etc

I bought 4 tickets.

1 for me.

1 for a friend.

And 2 for my friend and his.

Although he doesn't seem to paid.

I wonder if he still wants to go.

If not i'll give you a bell.

Also, i'm not on the list on the first post :(

How do i add myself?

And we still haven't concluded what time to meet!

I bought 4 tickets.

1 for me.

1 for a friend.

And 2 for my friend and his.

Although he doesn't seem to paid.

I wonder if he still wants to go.

If not i'll give you a bell.

Also, i'm not on the list on the first post :(

How do i add myself?

And we still haven't concluded what time to meet!

if thats the case and you have 2 spare, i'll deffo buy them and i will be your best friend :D (if you want, i'm sure as a muse fan you are already incredibly popular)

I bought 4 tickets to Muse in the pre-sale for the Echo arena for myself and three friends.

Annoyingly another one of my friends have decided that they wanna come to this amazing night!:D I was just wondering if anyone had a spare ticket going. Thought id check on here first before my mate resorts to ebay-ing for tickets. I think he is willing to pay face value (or slightly above if people are desperate to make a profit!).

If anyone is interested could they PM me on the forum. Thanks guys :D

I bought 4 tickets to Muse in the pre-sale for the Echo arena for myself and three friends.

Annoyingly another one of my friends have decided that they wanna come to this amazing night!:D I was just wondering if anyone had a spare ticket going. Thought id check on here first before my mate resorts to ebay-ing for tickets. I think he is willing to pay face value (or slightly above if people are desperate to make a profit!).

If anyone is interested could they PM me on the forum. Thanks guys :D

I think the only chance you'll get to buy tickets directly are disabled seats.

When I bought my tickets I was I had to phone the venue directly to exchange them for disabled seats as I'm disabled (Duh)

They said there were plenty of disabled seats available... That was a few days after they went on sale though.

I'm desperate to get a standing ticket for the Liverpool gig but I dont want to pay a really stupid price like whats being quoted on ebay.

Anyone with a spare standing I would be more than willing to pay the face value and then the postage etc and a few drinks on the night too ! :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived