Ha ha, I was thinking more of the cheapo pubs through the day but might actually nip into Liverpool One to have a gander as I haven't been there yet

Hmm, I really like Liverpool One, it has a cinema and loads of shops and restaurants and everything :D But then again, I am quite easily impressed when something's all new and fandangled :$ Ooh, and it has a park :D It's tiny, but it's a park nonetheless :phu: Some people have been disappointed by it, but I like it :happy:

awwh no worries, don't fell rude! I'm Julia, but pretty much everyone here calls me Jules :) I'm guessing you're called Jess?

:LOL: Hahaha, how did you guess? :awesome: Hii, nice to meet you Julia! :D Do you prefer Jules or Julia?

It's hardly Monte Carlo round here though ha ha! I live on the St Helens/Prescot border so am not too far away from you

yeah probably 5 minutes away in a car. I hate it so much, can't wait to move away asap!

Oh and Liverpool One has this fucking lovely burrito place, seriously the food is so nice but then again I am into spicy stuff so yano

Music? You mean Muse lol :D

Ahh I know, all mine are ages, then I have 4 in the space of two weeks lol.

I have Green Day, then Muse, then again Muse, then Beyonce lol. And then Depeche Mode the next month. Busy times :D

Dude I have Muse on the brain :rolleyes: I only have Muse and Depeche Mode to see so far mostly cos any band I like is either split/dead or arent in the country touring :LOL:

Hmm, I really like Liverpool One, it has a cinema and loads of shops and restaurants and everything :D But then again, I am quite easily impressed when something's all new and fandangled :$ Ooh, and it has a park :D It's tiny, but it's a park nonetheless :phu: Some people have been disappointed by it, but I like it :happy:

:LOL: Hahaha, how did you guess? :awesome: Hii, nice to meet you Julia! :D Do you prefer Jules or Julia?

nice to meet you too! *shakes hand*

eh i really don't mind, but i'm happy to go with Jules :)

I don't do cinema's me usually, in fact the only time I've been to one in the last 10 years was last year in Manchester to see the première of HAARP. Before that it was that Batman film with Jim Carey in it lol.

It's not like I hate them or anything it's just that we didn't have one for years in Smellins until recently & I've never wanted to see a film that bad since before it get's released on DVD

HELL YEAH!! :happy::happy::happy: OMNOMNOMNOMNOM :D I swear, I do like Doctor Who ANYWAY, he just makes it slightly more..watchable :LOL:

:LOL: same here!! but then again i may just by coincidence stop watching it after he's left... :chuckle: I still can't believe he's going :'(

but seriously, there was poster of him in the room i sat my exam today - could not concentrate at alllll :eyebrows::LOL:

:eek: really? :wtf:

And I'm not even going to respond to that last statement :LOL:

yeah a few people said to me they fink dr who and bells look similar, I can see it, sort of.

But c'mon Miley is hawtttt, I get stressed to f*ck knowing I may never engage in intercourse with her. Photoshop became my best friend, when I first fell in love with her.

And that emily osment, who plays her mate in hannah montana, give her a go aswell..

mmmmmm :p

:LOL: same here!! but then again i may just by coincidence stop watching it after he's left... :chuckle: I still can't believe he's going :'(

but seriously, there was poster of him in the room i sat my exam today - could not concentrate at alllll :eyebrows::LOL:

:LOL: I might too, but I think I'm going to see what the new guy's like and see if I stick around :p I knowww, I'm so gutted about that, only about 3 episodes left, aren't there? :supersad:

:eek: OMG why? I'm so jealous! Although I would indefinitely fail all my exams :LOL: I have one in my room :happy: omnomnomnom

Haha, this is turning into such a pervy thread ;)

yeah a few people said to me they fink dr who and bells look similar, I can see it, sort of.

But c'mon Miley is hawtttt, I get stressed to f*ck knowing I may never engage in intercourse with her. Photoshop became my best friend, when I first fell in love with her.

And that emily osment, who plays her mate in hannah montana, give her a go aswell..

mmmmmm :p

Have you seen that photoshopped merge thing of those two? It's amazing! I think Alyssa made it, it's really good! I really don't see it though :erm:

Oh good lord. This really is turning into a perving thread :LOL:

Whatever happened to her brother ( the one who see's dead people lol)?

haha no idea, I hate how people notice the resemblance before they even hear the name.

tis like saying MY emily looks like a boy.

May I add that I have Miley Cyrus calendar that my brother bought me after discovering how much i would like to _ her

Have you seen that photoshopped merge thing of those two? It's amazing! I think Alyssa made it, it's really good! I really don't see it though :erm:

Oh good lord. This really is turning into a perving thread :LOL:

Nope but I really want to now you have mentioned it... any idea where i could find it???

haha no idea, I hate how people notice the resemblance before they even hear the name.

tis like saying MY emily looks like a boy.

May I add that I have Miley Cyrus calendar that my brother bought me after discovering how much i would like to _ her

Thought he'd be a big A-list star by now but he's definitely gone the same way as Macauley Culkin lol! Only found out they were brother & sister through catching some Miley Cyrus special on my youngest brother's TV when I walked into his room lol

Yeah alot of the child stars seem to fade out.

I found out that macauley is infact dating Mila Kunis, who does the voice for Meg in family guy.

I saw her in 'forgetting sarah marshall', culkin is mad lucky to be tappin that i swear to god

Yeah alot of the child stars seem to fade out.

I found out that macauley is infact dating Mila Kunis, who does the voice for Meg in family guy.

I saw her in 'forgetting sarah marshall', culkin is mad lucky to be tappin that i swear to god

Is he now? Jammy sod! Saw a pic of her in FHM online or another lad's mag's website & was totally shocked to see how fit she was! Most cartoon voices seem to be done by middle aged people even if the character's young lol

Hey guys, looking to buy a STANDING ticket for the Liverpool gig. (A couple of my mates have them already) Called in at nine, but the touts had bought most of them! A student so paying 100 quid on ebay is too much:)

Obviously don't want you to sell any spare ticket for the face value, unless you feel happy doing so. Am willing to chip in an extra 15-20 on top of the forty pounds for the ticket. Like most of you guys, I am a massive fan so, you want to help me out, feel free to PM me.

Thanks very much.

Anyway, I hope some member takes some sort of recording equipment along. I've been quite lucky in recent years in that someone has recorded all the last few gigs I've been to & uploaded them (Muse or not)

Sorry for quoting myself but just had a convo with "mapoftheglorious" (the one who does most stuff like that) on Youtube & he's got ticket's for all UK gigs (& a couple of French ones) so we will have this on bootleg (+ more) hopefully! Absolutely superb news!

Sorry for quoting myself but just had a convo with "mapoftheglorious" (the one who does most stuff like that) on Youtube & he's got ticket's for all UK gigs (& a couple of French ones) so we will have this on bootleg (+ more) hopefully! Absolutely superb news!

Wow, that's dedication! :eek: That must be amazing, going to the entire tour! He might as well travel with the band :LOL:

Archived