I am going to Liverpool soo happy that they are playing in my home town makes a change from going to manchester all the time :D

+1 :D They're not playing Manchester at all, so we're obv better :p

:LOL: same here - i keep freaking people out! I'll just be sat still, then all of a sudden i will spakk out, shaking my arms and hand, grinning so huge it could be compared to Doms, and saying "I'm going to see muse, IM GOING TO SEE MUSEEE!!" :D

It hasn't even set in yet that I'm going! But when it does, I'll be the same, random bursts of excitement :D:awesome:

Boring rainy Saturday afternoon so ive decided to make a list of attendees, ill post it here but PM Apocalyptic_Gerbil to save time of us both doin it :)

Jess_luvs_Matt

Apocalyptic_Gerbil

~Tom

K41

nohopeinfear

MUSEicly_Talented

ChrisLenno

Gunner32

jaylau (?)

Steven_K

brian27

madzip

Flynn

joneskingsley

Kannon

Guyfawkes1878

RenegadeOfFunk

mikej

speedystill

Hi, How May I Help You?

Smithy of Cydonia

microgerry

suffy

Northern Star (?)

Stecloud

vibrantXhearts

*TC*

NicT (?)

Jaded

adds

johnnyjy2k

Bilbo-215

TheWilbz

Take-A-Bean!

Theta99

gnasher

Easily_Hyper

Evil Tree

PlugInKate

dazh84

MaddocksL

MadMan

Emiwee

glens73

LucyCharlotte

mrskopite

Deano88s

HANDLEY1

9dha

fiofo

newborn71

Sorry if ive missed anyone, ive read every post, just included the people who have actaully said they've got tickets :)

Big list though :D

Yep, I'm going :D

Got tickets for Liverpool (was also hoping for Manchester) - does anyone know the minimum age for attendance? The only thing I've seen is 'under 14s need to be accompanied by an 18 or over' Thx

Under 14's are not allowed to stand, but can have a seated ticket

Who's going? Was hoping for a Manchester date but Liverpool is a similar distance, shiny new arena too! :awesome:

Attending so far:

Jess_luvs_Matt

Apocalyptic_Gerbil

~Tom

K41

nohopeinfear

MUSEicly_Talented

ChrisLenno

Gunner32

jaylau (?)

Steven_K

brian27

madzip

Flynn

joneskingsley

Kannon

Guyfawkes1878

RenegadeOfFunk

mikej

speedystill

Hi, How May I Help You?

Smithy of Cydonia

microgerry

suffy

Northern Star (?)

Stecloud

vibrantXhearts

*TC*

NicT (?)

Jaded

adds

johnnyjy2k

Bilbo-215

TheWilbz

Take-A-Bean!

Theta99

gnasher

Easily_Hyper

Evil Tree

PlugInKate

dazh84

MaddocksL

MadMan

Emiwee

glens73

LucyCharlotte

mrskopite

Deano88s

fiofo

Thanks to Deano88s for the up to date list! :D

a few more for the list!...

Brian27(i know i'm on already)+my brother+ MY DAD (YESSSSS!)

chriscox22 + 1

OurTimeIsNow (Lee) + 1

Manda

jediknightanya

cheers!

:LOL: same here - i keep freaking people out! I'll just be sat still, then all of a sudden i will spakk out, shaking my arms and hand, grinning so huge it could be compared to Doms, and saying "I'm going to see muse, IM GOING TO SEE MUSEEE!!" :D

:LOL: People think I'm dead weird I think :$ Because when I finished my biology exam the other day, I saw my friend, who's also going to see them. We hadn't seen each other since before we got tickets and we just looked at each other and started screaming and jumping up and down :dance: People thought we were excited about biology :LOL:

Lol, a few people I'd like to see just aren't around anymore, all our 80's ones lol. XD As for Adam Ant, he's in a mental institute lol. Mums going to see OMD, dead jealous :( When are the Placebo tickets on sale?

Yay! seeing the list just made me get all excited for it :D

Glad to see so many people managed to get tickets, even despite those evil touts :happy:

OMD :unsure: And really? I never listen to Adam Ant I may do so now just to see! Haha and now I see what you mean about Placebo :LOL:

Eeep I cant wait to see Muse though, I've never been to the arena either so it'll be all new for me :D well apart from Muse but then again all the new songs will make it seem all brand new. Gah Im excited just typing about it :$:LOL:

Eeep I cant wait to see Muse though, I've never been to the arena either so it'll be all new for me :D well apart from Muse but then again all the new songs will make it seem all brand new. Gah Im excited just typing about it :$:LOL:

Woo!! Were so getting there the month before to que :p

an then me and Kate have Green Day like a few days after that !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

So not pleased with failing to get tickets for this. Was up at 9am but ticketmaster fucked me over.

This will be the first muse tour I've ever missed... :(

Not like the good old days when you could casually pick up a ticket for £15 too see Muse.

thats shit but I'm certain you'll be able to get something. Cancellations keep happening.

I bought two lots of 4 tickets on the day.

Then a few hours later i got an email saying they'd cancelled 4 of them.... i'd broken thed show rules!!!

Its happening for the O2 gigs, bound to get something here.

+1 :D They're not playing Manchester at all, so we're obv better :p

It hasn't even set in yet that I'm going! But when it does, I'll be the same, random bursts of excitement :D:awesome:

:phu: better than Manchester, chyeah right :rolleyes:

:p

and it's really starting to freak people out :LOL: i was just in the news agent and knights of cydonia came on, i totally flipped out... not going back there for a while! :$

People think I'm dead weird I think :$ Because when I finished my biology exam the other day, I saw my friend, who's also going to see them. We hadn't seen each other since before we got tickets and we just looked at each other and started screaming and jumping up and down :dance: People thought we were excited about biology :LOL:

:LOL: i did that with me mate yesterday, he round to my house and at first we were like "yeah its gunna be awesome" and then we just looked at each other and totally flipped out! He was so embarrassed cause my mum and brother (he was orig my brothers friends and we got friendly) were watching, bless him :happy:

i'm just so excited!!

but i has a conundrum. This guy at school has a ticket to liverpool, but non of his mates got one, so he wants to sell it unless he can find someone to go with... i feel like i should offer him to come with me and my mate, but we're kinda going as a pair, like not a date, but it's just our thing both being muse obsessives :LOL:

but all i can think is, if it were me i would want someone to offer... what do you guys think?

but i has a conundrum. This guy at school has a ticket to liverpool, but non of his mates got one, so he wants to sell it unless he can find someone to go with... i feel like i should offer him to come with me and my mate, but we're kinda going as a pair, like not a date, but it's just our thing both being muse obsessives :LOL:

but all i can think is, if it were me i would want someone to offer... what do you guys think?

Gigs are a funny thing! Gig memories are great. Its a great thing to talk about for months and months after...

You could tell him just to go, he'll have a laugh anyway.

If he's a murderer, don't invite him.:LOL:

Are you all standing? If you're seated, its only waiting outside you'd be with him.

We're all Muse fans though aren't we???!!!

If i was going on my own to one, i'd try to meet up with people. Everyone on here has done that at some point. :)

Gigs are a funny thing! Gig memories are great. Its a great thing to talk about for months and months after...

You could tell him just to go, he'll have a laugh anyway.

If he's a murderer, don't invite him.:LOL:

Are you all standing? If you're seated, its only waiting outside you'd be with him.

We're all Muse fans though aren't we???!!!

:LOL: aren't they!

Yeah it told him to cause that way he doesn't have to worry about anyone else in the crowd with him or w/e, he can just enjoy himself but he said it would be "pretty sad to go all the way to liverpool to see a muse gig on his own"... wussy :rolleyes:

we're all standing... and thats what i thought - we're like a community, i should really help him out, but it's not that i don't like him, but it's mine and my mates thing, i don't really want anyone else coming :$

i'm so selfish :(

:LOL: aren't they!

Yeah it told him to cause that way he doesn't have to worry about anyone else in the crowd with him or w/e, he can just enjoy himself but he said it would be "pretty sad to go all the way to liverpool to see a muse gig on his own"... wussy :rolleyes:

we're all standing... and thats what i thought - we're like a community, i should really help him out, but it's not that i don't like him, but it's mine and my mates thing, i don't really want anyone else coming :$

i'm so selfish :(

Its not selfish.. its human!

Gig mates are awesome! Hard to get proper ones.

Some of my best mates are useless at gig because there'll always be something to moan about, but we're all at seeing Muse for the same reason!

How far are you all travelling? He's bound to spot other Muse fans on the way. Can you all share transport?

Its not selfish.. its human!

Gig mates are awesome! Hard to get proper ones.

Some of my best mates are useless at gig because there'll always be something to moan about, but we're all at seeing Muse for the same reason!

How far are you all travelling? He's bound to spot other Muse fans on the way. Can you all share transport?

yeah, i guess so...

and yeah thats the thing, the guy i'm going with got me into muse and we've always done the musey together - i don't really want another guy intruding..

and yeah, my mates are shit when it comes to gigs! They're more kind of the Lady Gaga shite, so i always end up going to concerts on my bill, but i don't mind, means you only have t worry bout yourself :happy:

and we're all coming from manchester. thing is im getting a lift from my mate, so it's not really my place to offer his service anyway...

yeah, i guess so...

and yeah thats the thing, the guy i'm going with got me into muse and we've always done the musey together - i don't really want another guy intruding..

and yeah, my mates are shit when it comes to gigs! They're more kind of the Lady Gaga shite, so i always end up going to concerts on my bill, but i don't mind, means you only have t worry bout yourself :happy:

and we're all coming from manchester. thing is im getting a lift from my mate, so it's not really my place to offer his service anyway...

Good, takes it out of your hands then.

Its good helping out were you can but if he's travelling anyway, he'll figure it out.

Archived