:LOL: very true!! It'll be a laugh, no doubt about it! :awesome: I think we'll have to go to The Fox when we get back to Southport. Stupidity and drinks, yeah!

Now that sounds like a plan :awesome:

I can recommend either sofa...they are both very comfy indeed :D

Sounds like fun...good job I'm not back into work until the Monday though :LOL:

Excellent :D

Good bit of timing from the Muse lads there then! :LOL:

Excellent :D

Good bit of timing from the Muse lads there then! :LOL:

Well, I was bloody chuffed that not only was there a gig on my birthday, but it was the gig most local to where I live too. The boys done good...now all they have to do is say happy birthday to me, and everything will be sorted! :LOL:

Coool! :LOL:

Somebody else mentioned the fireworks that night in Liverpool so car parks are gonna be rammed, may have to go extra early to find a space. Trains will be super packed too i suppose.

Ill get someone to do a running drop-off. If you see someone hanging out the window of a car in moving traffic its prob me! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone recieved their tickets for this gig yet?

I've seen people saying they've had their tickets delivered in the last few days for the London O2 gig.

Just wondered if there was any updates on this one :happy:

No, nothing...haven't been dispatched either yet. :D

I'm so confused as to what's going on now. I really should keep up. If someone could update me i'd be eternally grateful! ^^

Some people have had their tickets for the O2 gig delivered already and we're wondering whether they were booked through gigsandtours/seetickets or the O2 arena directly.

The same should apply to the Echo Arena tickets... I bought mine directly from the Echo Arena as I needed disabled seats.

For those who ordered through gigsandtours/seetickets can use the seeticket tracker and find out the status of their tickets.

However when I looked on the Echo Arena website it says tickets are usually delivered two weeks prior to the event.

I'm so confused as to what's going on now. I really should keep up. If someone could update me i'd be eternally grateful! ^^

Some people have had their tickets for the O2 gig delivered already and we're wondering whether they were booked through gigsandtours/seetickets or the O2 arena directly.

The same should apply to the Echo Arena tickets... I bought mine directly from the Echo Arena as I needed disabled seats.

For those who ordered through gigsandtours/seetickets can use the seeticket tracker and find out the status of their tickets.

However when I looked on the Echo Arena website it says tickets are usually delivered two weeks prior to the event.

Yeah this ^^

Seetickets tracker thingy has just told me this:

We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 15/10/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 29/10/2009.

Im not sure what to do on the day of the gig yet :erm:

Ive booked 3 tickets, the 2 people im going with attend college. I was thinking of maybe going to Liverpool in the afternoon sometime because i can easily book a days holiday off work but i doubt they can get out of college that easily

But i dont wanna set off with enough time to get to Liverpool on a normal day then get stuck in traffic because of the fireworks display. Ive even been toying with the idea of going to Liverpool on my own to make sure im there then meeting the other 2 when they get there :unsure::LOL:

well, I live in manchester and I'm sure a lot of ppl from manc are going to this gig... how are you getting back home? Is there any late night bus back (no space for me in the car ugh)? or would it be best to check into a hotel nearby? SO CONFUSED :(

It's going to cost way more to get a hotel! Still dunno what i'm doing nd i'm going from Manc too

I am still toying with the idea of a) driving and risk getting stuck in traffic cos of the fireworks or b) taking the train direct to Lime Street and wlaking the 3/4 mile to the arena.

Hmmm, will have to have a think!

My O2 tickets came on Friday I booked both my Echo and O2 ones at the same time in the presale through Seetickets but no news of the Echo ones yet.

I am still toying with the idea of a) driving and risk getting stuck in traffic cos of the fireworks or b) taking the train direct to Lime Street and wlaking the 3/4 mile to the arena.

My O2 tickets came on Friday I booked both my Echo and O2 ones at the same time in the presale through Seetickets but no news of the Echo ones yet.

Just get a taxi there from Lime St :)

if ur gettin trains might as well get to lime street then get the mersey rail to james st and walk the 5mins down the road

also anyone know who is supporting them

Booked my train tickets today.

Only cost me £40 there and back for 2 people and as I have a disabled railcard I saved enough more money :yesey:

Says I saved over £60 in total :awesome:

So I advise those of you who have the money available to book their train tickets a.s.a.p because the closer to the gig date the more the price will increase.

http://www.thetrainline.com/

Well about this thread, should we organise a time and place to meet up? Should we just meet up before the gig? Or do dinner? Or do the gig and then a couple drinks?

Whats the plan batman!?

:D

I R not a local but very much up for a meet before hand... any suggestion s to venue? Food or just drinks?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello chaps! Long time no speak! :D

You know the merch stand, will it be there for the whole gig? Cause I don't really want to have to carry stuff during the gig..

I think it stays for the majority. But I think by the end of the gig, it'd just be full of crap people don't want/sizes people don't wear etc. Can you not take a bag with you to cram some stuff in?

If you're sitting, you could put it under the seat. That's what I do/am doing.

So can't wait now... :p

Hello chaps! Long time no speak! :D

I think it stays for the majority. But I think by the end of the gig, it'd just be full of crap people don't want/sizes people don't wear etc. Can you not take a bag with you to cram some stuff in?

If you're sitting, you could put it under the seat. That's what I do/am doing.

So can't wait now... :p

Hola chicos y chicas! :D *random spanish* :erm:

Hmm, good point. Its just that I'm standing..I don't really want a great big shopping bag full of merch, whilst trying to not die/faint and jump up and down like a crazy person :LOL: If I buy a t-shirt, I might just wear it... But knowing me, I'll probably find the most ridiculously clumbersome item on the whole bloody stall and have to have it :indiff:

On another note, what does everyone think of the new album then? :D I absolutely LOVE Unnatural Selection, it stays in my head all day :rolleyes: Only about 50 days to go!!!

Archived