I was there the other week, they didn't seem to have any problem at all with cameras.

Staff told a few people who had walked up to take a photo to get back to their seats, but not to stop them using a camera.

I had a MASSIVE 300mm lense at Wembley and they didnt seem to care... I will try to get it in again for this tour, hopefully I wont be a squillion miles away and so should be able to get some real tight close up shots with it! :D

There fine with cameras. last 2 times i went, i wasnt even frisked. ;)

Good to hear :D

What happens if they decide your camera is too big to be allowed in? Do they take it off you or would they let you just give them the battery or something? (Whilst hiding another in your sock obviously ;))

:LOL: me too :supersad: I'm going to be so disappointed by the rain lashing in our faces, with the odd cigar thing from fireworks :LOL: We always find our car covered in them things cos the neighbours just bloody love fireworks. But hey, they'll make the sky pretty when we're queueing up. Hopefully. Ooh, I've never been to the docks at night when there's fireworks. We usually go to Sefton Park.

I also keep thinking it's going to be daytime 0_o like wtf, do I not realise it will be 6pm? And fecking November? So it will be pitch black? :rolleyes: Weird brain.

I keep thinking its in the daytime too, my brain seems to think it's happening in July or something :rolleyes:

I hope its not too cold, it'll make us all miserable :( Fireworks should be good though :D

Never seen them there either, normally Walton Hall park for us.

All these little things like lists of members attending and countdowns just make me so much more excited :D (and I just typed muse instead of much. :facepalm:)

:LOL: i did that, i was typing an email to a teacher and every time i meant to write "much" or "must" i wrote muse :facepalm: luckily they now about my obsession so thought nothing much of it, except that it was hilarious :LOL:

OMD :unsure And really? I never listen to Adam Ant I may do so now just to see! Haha and now I see what you mean about Placebo

Eeep I cant wait to see Muse though, I've never been to the arena either so it'll be all new for me :D well apart from Muse but then again all the new songs will make it seem all brand new. Gah Im excited just typing about it :s LOL:

OMD? They've been on Ashes, but nevermind lol. Lol he's good.

Ooh I know, can't wait for new stuff!! :D I'm so excited :dance: I've been to the arena, but I've never seen Muse just in a normal arena, first was Wembley, then V wasa festival, so thats new, if you get what I mean lol.

Woo!! Were so getting there the month before to que :p

an then me and Kate have Green Day like a few days after that !!! :D

We're leaving tomorrow to queue aren't we ;):LOL:

Don't you mean before it, Green Day is in October :chuckle:

:phu: better than Manchester, chyeah right :rolleyes:

:p

and it's really starting to freak people out i was just in the news agent and knights of cydonia came on, i totally flipped out... not going back there for a while!

i did that with me mate yesterday, he round to my house and at first we were like "yeah its gunna be awesome" and then we just looked at each other and totally flipped out! He was so embarrassed cause my mum and brother (he was orig my brothers friends and we got friendly) were watching, bless him :happy:

i'm just so excited!!

but i has a conundrum. This guy at school has a ticket to liverpool, but non of his mates got one, so he wants to sell it unless he can find someone to go with... i feel like i should offer him to come with me and my mate, but we're kinda going as a pair, like not a date, but it's just our thing both being muse obsessives

but all i can think is, if it were me i would want someone to offer... what do you guys think?

If Manchester was better, they'd be playing there wouldn't they :p

Haha, one of these days I'll be on a bus or something, and I'll listen to them and randomly spazz out with excitement :LOL:

I don't see why he won't be fine on his own. It's not like he'll pay any attention to who he's with ones he's in anyway! I'm going to the London one on my own 'cause nobody can make it, but I'm just glad I'm going. I'm thinking I'll just getting talking to someone outside or something anyway :) Like someone said, we're all Muse fans, we'll get on.

Good to hear :D

What happens if they decide your camera is too big to be allowed in? Do they take it off you or would they let you just give them the battery or something? (Whilst hiding another in your sock obviously ;))

Yeah if its a normal digital with batteries and they question.. just offer them the batteries. (keeping others in your socks, i always take about 6 anyway. i once went to a gig and ran out after 11 shots :( )

and if they refuse, just say that you'll take it to storage. and just don't.

The main thing is, whoever questions will have to deal with 11,000 others so there not really going to be bothered. If its a Huuuge SLR like thing, You'll only get told during the gig that the flash is a bit bright or something. If you're realy concerned, Doesnt hurt contacting the arena closer to the date :)

My disabled tickets are fully booked now.

FAO anyone who's intending to get disabled seats.

You need to book a whole new set of tickets with the Echo Arena directly and then cancel the ones you've already bought elsewhere.

Luckily I had the cash to do that and have booked a hotel for 3 nights whilst I'm there.

The hotel's literally across the street from the Echo Arena, it's called "The Jurys' Inn"

147 days left, people! That's like over a third of a year. Oh gahhhd. Hurry up!

My disabled tickets are fully booked now.

FAO anyone who's intending to get disabled seats.

You need to book a whole new set of tickets with the Echo Arena directly and then cancel the ones you've already bought elsewhere.

Luckily I had the cash to do that and have booked a hotel for 3 nights whilst I'm there.

The hotel's literally across the street from the Echo Arena, it's called "The Jurys' Inn"

Glad to hear you got your tickets and that they sorted it out for you without a hitch :D

I managed to get tickets for Liverpool, dont see what the fuss was about it being really tough to get them, I got one on general sales at 9 o'clock even though my computer is pretty slow.

At least I think Iv got one, does someone know if this is a confirmation?

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is ***********.

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.

I know it looks pretty obvious that its confirmed and I dont mean to look stupid but iv never bought anything online ever, so dont know if this means that Iv definitely got one, anyone?

Also I might be going to the gig in Rotterdam, make a mini-holiday out of it.

I managed to get tickets for Liverpool, dont see what the fuss was about it being really tough to get them, I got one on general sales at 9 o'clock even though my computer is pretty slow.

At least I think Iv got one, does someone know if this is a confirmation?

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is ***********.

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.

I know it looks pretty obvious that its confirmed and I dont mean to look stupid but iv never bought anything online ever, so dont know if this means that Iv definitely got one, anyone?

Also I might be going to the gig in Rotterdam, make a mini-holiday out of it.

Yeah that's basically all you'll get when you book, you should get a thing you can print with an order number on it, total charged and your details, date of the concert etc.

I got my London one from Ticketmaster and thats what dad printed off to show me they were booked.

Cant wait till November, my b'day and Muse, gonna be best bonfire night ever, anyone think theyll do something "different" on the night as its a special occasion?

P.S does anybody lnow if JJ 16 are good seats?:)

I just had a look at the seating chart, and you're in the upper tier. You're actually sitting right above where I am sitting. I'm block 15 row A :)

I really can't wait for this gig.

It’ll be me, my girlfriend and 4 other friends.

My girlfriend is quite short and has never been to a gig like this so we won’t be going to far forward because I don’t want her getting hurt.

Usually, at gigs there seems to be a space that is formed about half way back behind the people going crazy and people who just like to stand and watch so I’m thinking we'll be around there somewhere.

Wahey! At least you'll get to be there though. :D

Aye will be good.

Thought it was pretty much all sold out but then I saw this travel company Ad in the local paper offering a return bus from Wrexham too the gig plus a ticket.

Was £65 which is pretty good for the return bus. Means I don't have to drive meaning I can drink some beers! :D

I just had a look at the seating chart, and you're in the upper tier. You're actually sitting right above where I am sitting. I'm block 15 row A :)

Does anyone know if anyone has Block 17 which is right next to the stage on the lower tier? I'm in Block 1 opposite. Just wondering if these tickets have been released or if that part of the arena is to be saved for 'something special'.

Aye will be good.

Thought it was pretty much all sold out but then I saw this travel company Ad in the local paper offering a return bus from Wrexham too the gig plus a ticket.

Was £65 which is pretty good for the return bus. Means I don't have to drive meaning I can drink some beers! :D

You got a pretty god damn awesome deal there! I got two tickets, £80+ for both of them and I'm still waiting for the money off my sister. If she thinks she's getting a free Muse ticket, she can ruddy well think again!

Are you going on your own?

Archived