Wow, that's dedication! :eek: That must be amazing, going to the entire tour! He might as well travel with the band :LOL:

God, it sent me crazy trying for one venue! Imagine what he went through to get all those lol!

Unless he has connections but I wouldn't know, seems a very nice chap though & his previous work is quality!

God, it sent me crazy trying for one venue! Imagine what he went through to get all those lol!

I know, that's...impossible! :eek: How the fuck did he manage that?! Did he employ thousands of people to try for tickets? And also, it must have cost a bomb. Plus, he has to get to all the different cities. But it'd be well worth it though ;)

I know, that's...impossible! :eek: How the fuck did he manage that?! Did he employ thousands of people to try for tickets? And also, it must have cost a bomb. Plus, he has to get to all the different cities. But it'd be well worth it though ;)

That's just more or less summed up what I'd do if I'd won the lottery :LOL:

That's just more or less summed up what I'd do if I'd won the lottery :LOL:

It's weird, I've thought of this, I would just buy Muse :LOL: I don't know if you can even do that, but it would be amazing :D Then I could just see them whenever I wanted :LOL: I'd leave them be, like with all their managers and whatever, but I would just be able to be at any gig :D

It's weird, I've thought of this, I would just buy Muse :LOL: I don't know if you can even do that, but it would be amazing :D Then I could just see them whenever I wanted :LOL: I'd leave them be, like with all their managers and whatever, but I would just be able to be at any gig :D

Yeah, but I'd have to make them play at a bbq or something lol! Or maybe down my local Labour Club on a Monday night just to see the pensioner's reaction lol

Yeah, but I'd have to make them play at a bbq or something lol! Or maybe down my local Labour Club on a Monday night just to see the pensioner's reaction lol

:LOL: Haha, you'd be able to have them play wherever and whenever you wanted :p Lol Apocalypse Please would go down a storm "This is the end of the world" :LOL: Give them the fright of their lives, especially with all the drama and excitement at Muse gigs :LOL:

Anyway, I must be going to bed now, it is rather late :rolleyes: I always find myself just being up really late, for absolutely no reason whatsoever :indiff: Night :) Speak tomorrow!

I should probably get slapped wrists for posting this here; but since the trade I want to make is a tad odd, I thought I should give it a bit more exposure to people who might be interested but aren't checking the swap thread. Did I get away with that? :LOL:

Basically, I have x2 standing tickets at the O² Arena in London (12/11) and I want to swap for x2 standing at Liverpool Echo Arena. Seating is ok too as long as its in the lower tier or first row of upper tier.

People I've spoken to so far think I'm nuts to want to trade O² standing tickets for Liverpool seated but I have doubles and I can't use 2 tickets at the same time - so I have a genuine reason.

Isn't there something about the stage being in the centre this time?

Hi, although it looks like I'm new to the forums I'm not. I've been following from my sons login but now I've decided to get my own. I got 4 tickets via presale Block 1 Row G. They are very near to the stage. Just hope the view isn't too restricted. So excited I can't wait. Ticketmasters layout is incorrect. I don't think a centre stage would work as the venue isn't big enough and not many ppl would be able to stand, but You never know.

Morning guys 'n' gals! :D

mrskopite: I don't think they will be having the stage in the middle, at least, I hope not... But I wouldn't worry about the view anyway, it sounds like you got great seats!

And just so you all know, my name is Jen, so feel free to call me by my name instead of Kannon XD

Can anyone else not get the gig out of their head? Or is it just me? I keep going to talk about it with my family and boyfriend, but they're not as into them as I am.

I also don't know whether to get there early just for the atmosphere or what, I think I might do. I've never done that before. Who else is planning on getting there early?

Can anyone else not get the gig out of their head? Or is it just me? I keep going to talk about it with my family and boyfriend, but they're not as into them as I am.

I also don't know whether to get there early just for the atmosphere or what, I think I might do. I've never done that before. Who else is planning on getting there early?

Nah its not just you Jen ( :D ). I cant wait either...first time seein Muse live so itll be all the better im hopin :D ... i just know no-one whos really into them so i come here to talk about it :)

I wish i could get there early but i doubt ill be able to unless friends can get a day off college :erm: . Ill no doubt be booking that day off work and spend the entire day listened to Muse's back catalogue though :awesome:

Haha. You're in for a treat then! I saw them for the first time 3 years ago. I don't think I spoke at all on the drive home I was that stunned. If some of us are planning to go during the day, we should all meet up :happy:

Boring rainy Saturday afternoon so ive decided to make a list of attendees, ill post it here but PM Apocalyptic_Gerbil to save time of us both doin it :)

Jess_luvs_Matt

Apocalyptic_Gerbil

~Tom

K41

nohopeinfear

MUSEicly_Talented

ChrisLenno

Gunner32

jaylau (?)

Steven_K

brian27 + his dad + his brother

madzip

Flynn

joneskingsley

Kannon

Guyfawkes1878

RenegadeOfFunk

mikej

speedystill

Hi, How May I Help You?

Smithy of Cydonia

microgerry

suffy

Northern Star(?)

Stecloud

vibrantXhearts

*TC*

NicT

Jaded

adds

johnnyjy2k

Bilbo-215

TheWilbz

Take-A-Bean!

Theta99

gnasher

Easily_Hyper

Evil Tree

PlugInKate

dazh84

MaddocksL

MadMan

Emiwee

glens73

LucyCharlotte

mrskopite

Deano88s

HANDLEY1

9dha

fiofo

newborn71

chriscox22

OurTimeIsNow (Lee)

Manda

jediknightanya

mapoftheglorious

Sorry if ive missed anyone, ive read every post, just included the people who have actaully said they've got tickets :)

Big list though :D

Got tickets for Liverpool (was also hoping for Manchester) - does anyone know the minimum age for attendance? The only thing I've seen is 'under 14s need to be accompanied by an 18 or over' Thx

I'm not too sure about the minimum age, like... whether or not it applies to seated tickets as well. Does it not say on the website?

And hurrah for the list! I just got that bit more excited :D

Can anyone help me out?

I am looking for 1 STANDING ticket for LIVERPOOL ECHO, I am willing to pay slightly more than face value and am willing to go alone!!

If anyone could help me out, please get in touch via email: m_mused@hotmail.com or PM or text: 07814473769

I am a genuine fan, Ive been on here since I was 14 and Im now 19...I just forgot my password and had to make a new one. I used to be mezza_ on here...

Please help,

Meera

Could someone stick me on the list too, please?

Can't wait until November - I hope I don't go mental in the process!

Done on mine :)

And HANDLEY1 and 9dha too, youll have to ask Apocalyptic_Gerbil to put u into his first post if you want to be in that one :)

Dude I have Muse on the brain :rolleyes: I only have Muse and Depeche Mode to see so far mostly cos any band I like is either split/dead or arent in the country touring :LOL:

Lol, a few people I'd like to see just aren't around anymore, all our 80's ones lol. XD As for Adam Ant, he's in a mental institute lol. Mums going to see OMD, dead jealous :( When are the Placebo tickets on sale?

Yay! seeing the list just made me get all excited for it :D

Glad to see so many people managed to get tickets, even despite those evil touts :happy:

Yuss! I'm first on the list! :p I'm also ridiculously excited and sometimes when I forget about it for a few hours, I suddenly think "OHMIGOD I'M GOING TO SEE MUUUUUSSSSEEEE!!!" and then hyperventilate slightly :LOL:

:LOL: same here - i keep freaking people out! I'll just be sat still, then all of a sudden i will spakk out, shaking my arms and hand, grinning so huge it could be compared to Doms, and saying "I'm going to see muse, IM GOING TO SEE MUSEEE!!" :D

Archived