:LOL:

I'm so going to be counting down from now on!!

All these little things like lists of members attending and countdowns just make me so much more excited :D (and I just typed muse instead of much. :facepalm:)

We'll get to see the fireworks from the docks with any luck! I just hope the noise of them doesn't drown the music out :LOL:

S'if. It's Muse for feck's sake! :p They'll keep us entertained in the queue :happy:

S'if. It's Muse for feck's sake! :p They'll keep us entertained in the queue :happy:

Haha, I guess you're right! I just hope it isn't raining out or deathly freezing. I keep imagining it's going to be on in summer for some stupid reason.:$

Haha, I guess you're right! I just hope it isn't raining out or deathly freezing. I keep imagining it's going to be on in summer for some stupid reason.:$

:LOL: me too :supersad: I'm going to be so disappointed by the rain lashing in our faces, with the odd cigar thing from fireworks :LOL: We always find our car covered in them things cos the neighbours just bloody love fireworks. But hey, they'll make the sky pretty when we're queueing up. Hopefully. Ooh, I've never been to the docks at night when there's fireworks. We usually go to Sefton Park.

I also keep thinking it's going to be daytime 0_o like wtf, do I not realise it will be 6pm? And fecking November? So it will be pitch black? :rolleyes: Weird brain.

Oh jeez, what are we letting ourselves in for, eh? :LOL: I can see it now; huddled together under coats, sniffley noses and grumpy faces.

Who knows though, we might end up getting a good day. It'd be awesome if it snowed though. Snow, fireworks and Muse. What a day that would be.

Oh jeez, what are we letting ourselves in for, eh? :LOL: I can see it now; huddled together under coats, sniffley noses and grumpy faces.

Who knows though, we might end up getting a good day. It'd be awesome if it snowed though. Snow, fireworks and Muse. What a day that would be.

:eek: holy shit, that would be fantastic!! :D Aw, that would be like, the best day ever!! :happy:

On the other hand though, bad weather would make us so miserable :LOL:

But it's pwetty :supersad: See what you mean though, would make us even colder :rolleyes: Afterwards it is then :p

It is, when it's not gone all slushy and horrible! But yeah, snow afterwards would be lovely. We could have a quick dance in it, then realise how cold we are and go home :LOL:

Not that we ever tend to get snow at that time of year. Shame.

It is, when it's not gone all slushy and horrible! But yeah, snow afterwards would be lovely. We could have a quick dance in it, then realise how cold we are and go home :LOL:

True, it only ever snows in April for some reason :indiff: Weird British weather :wtf:

Haha, someone should put some Muse on on a big stereo thingamabob and we can all have a snowy Muse rave outside the arena :LOL: and then all die of hypothermia :awesome:

True, it only ever snows in April for some reason :indiff: Weird British weather :wtf:

Haha, someone should put some Muse on on a big stereo thingamabob and we can all have a snowy Muse rave outside the arena :LOL: and then all die of hypothermia :awesome:

:LOL: I'd join in but I've got Glasgow the next day, I think I'll leave you to it :LOL::p

:LOL: I'd join in but I've got Glasgow the next day, I think I'll leave you to it :LOL::p

Ahh, well there's more chance of snow there. Aren't you in school/collegework? :LOL: But naturally, Muse comes first, obsiously :p

Sigh, I guess we'll have to :( Maybe one song? :awesome: Of course, all this depends on whether or not we have any bloody snow. Which we won't.

D'aww. You're all over the other side to me. I'm in 15 row A seat 300 and something.

I found out something interesting today. A girl in my class (Fashion/Photography Make Up) is a chef for touring groups and stuff, and she's cooked for Muse before. The sad thing is, is that she said they weren't very talkative, and the only time she heard one of them speak was when Dom asked her for a ciggy. But she did say that they put on a bloody good show, which no one can disagree with XD

No, we don't...I can categorically say that it has never snowed on my birthday (only since I've been born, I'm not verifying the weather from 150 years ago!), so you'd be rather unlucky to have it this year! :LOL:

Block 3, Row A. I'll be one of the oldest in the block :$

Can't wait. Like a little kid.

I'll keep an eye out for you! I can't wait either.

Wonder how strict the arena are on cameras. I'd love to take mine in but it looks like an SLR and I don't know whether they'd try and take it off me :( Could get some cracking shots though!

I'll keep an eye out for you! I can't wait either.

Wonder how strict the arena are on cameras. I'd love to take mine in but it looks like an SLR and I don't know whether they'd try and take it off me :( Could get some cracking shots though!

They're fine with cameras, from what I've heard. Just as long as it isn't one with a REALLY blinding flash, you should be okay :D

Archived