I really, really like it.

Very direct and powerful. And judging by the themes in the resistance manifesto, i think we could be in for a very very epic and deep album. I can't wait for some artwork or something now.

I think we might have some very big classical numbers, and i think the resistance may even be a title track, i think it would be fitting for the symphonic monster.

So excited

I ... don't like it. There's something mainstream, Linkin Park'ish over the name.

And 'United States of Eurasia' just make me think of something Green Day could call one of their songs.

I'm sceptical, now. :stunned:

*rocks back & forward* It's not true, it's not true

nah just thinking of la resistance (the resistance), reminds of the what coldplay were going for on their latest album...

nice to see them throwing this right in our faces, no code, nothing. Refreshing to have it given to us like this :LOL:

Ah right, I get you now.

Haha yes, finally some news. I'm so hyped for the album now! :D:D:D

They could at least have cut out the 'The' and just call it 'Resistance'.

Actually, I wanted a long album title, not like PATD "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" long, 5 words long :p Like Origin Of Symmetry

I don't think it has anything to do with the french resistance. Read this:

The Resistance Manifesto

Matt is a fan of Alex Jones, of infowars. He wore that Terror Storm shirt quite a bit a couple of years ago, promoting Alex Jones' documentary, Terror Storm. Alex has endorsed this book so I do believe that the theme of the title may be based around this. Far beyond coldplay I must say.

I like the tittle, though it seems more like a book tittle than a muse album

And I also like 'United States of Eurasia' it reminds me George Orwell's book (1984)

(I love that book :p )

I've got many hopes in this album :happy:

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/

I think I found the link...

Just did a little bit more research, Mark Dice is Matt Bellamy's kind of guy

Eh. I'm not for Christianity or any of that. All the wonderful things and pleasures of being alive are NOT 'sins', or something to be made to feel ashamed about. The only sins are infliciting suffering upon another human being.

There's no need for war and hunger. It sickens me to see people so caught up in petty grievances, or out and out wars. WHY? Because people are different to them, for power games, or they're just unpleasant people? It's so STUPID. People need to seriously re-evaluate whats important.

Humans don't know everything, as recent discoveries more than underline. There's no need for the horrific

problems that plague 'modern life'. Look outside, the sun's shining. THAT'S real. All the grievances and problems and environmental issues are man-made. WHY? Why can't we all get along? People are starving, dying, fighting. It doesn't have to be like that. There's so much joy and happiness in being alive that is choked and spoilt by people's small-mindedness, intolerance, pettiness and downright stupidity. Money is a very large part of the problem. You can't tax or control the air we breath, the sunshine we feel, the right of everyone to be safe, happy and fed.

This planet is amazing. Wonderful, and full of secrets and mysteries people can never catagorise and understand. The oceans, everything. We're guests here. One day people are gonna realise that and stop destroying it.

Instead of turning against each other we should be going Wow. Look at this world. Look at children's faces playing, happy and carefree. It isn't right that they grow up to debt and environmental problems and war. The people 'in power', look at the big picture. EVERYBODY look at the big picture. Life doesn't have to be the struggle it is for so many people. It's man-made. I do not get how so-called intelligent people cannot get that.

Archived