It would be even better if Matt had taken the time to learn and practice the proper French pronounciation of that section :LOL:.

I have a theory about this. It's to do with Matt's ability to speak Italian, and the difficulty of going from one language to another. I studied Spanish for four years; then when I tried French, it was hard not to use Spanish pronunciation.

I wanted to add that to the IBTY thread, but never got around to it. Meh, eventually I will.

I heard on MuseNite that Matt was inspired to write the Eurasia song by reading Zbigniew Brzezinski's seminal work on geopolitics The Grand Chessboard. (He was an advisor in the Carter administration for younger fans).

I saw Brzezinski speak about 2 months ago at a local college. I so wish I had known this at the time- I would have asked Brzezinski if he knew MUSE.

Go Matt!

I heard on MuseNite that Matt was inspired to write the Eurasia song by reading Zbigniew Brzezinski's seminal work on geopolitics The Grand Chessboard. (He was an advisor in the Carter administration for younger fans).

I saw Brzezinski speak about 2 months ago at a local college. I so wish I had known this at the time- I would have asked Brzezinski if he knew MUSE.

Go Matt!

Ghehe, I see you weren't around at the time of the treasure hunt?;)

• 1 year later...
I have a theory about this. It's to do with Matt's ability to speak Italian, and the difficulty of going from one language to another. I studied Spanish for four years; then when I tried French, it was hard not to use Spanish pronunciation.

My mate's half-German and speaks that language fluently. When he stays in Germany... he dreams in German!!!!

Awesome.

My fave track is Unnatural Selection. Sounds more like their older stuff musically and the lyrics are proper bo... An attempt to get inside the minds of our overlords. I love the idea of "balance" expressed in it as well it fits perfectly.

My mate's half-German and speaks that language fluently. When he stays in Germany... he dreams in German!!!!

Awesome.

My fave track is Unnatural Selection. Sounds more like their older stuff musically and the lyrics are proper bo... An attempt to get inside the minds of our overlords. I love the idea of "balance" expressed in it as well it fits perfectly.

Wow that's one hell of a bump :LOL:.

Archived