??

nah just thinking of la resistance (the resistance), reminds of the what coldplay were going for on their latest album...

nice to see them throwing this right in our faces, no code, nothing. Refreshing to have it given to us like this :LOL:

I ... don't like it. There's something mainstream, Linkin Park'ish over the name.

And 'United States of Eurasia' just make me think of something Green Day could call one of their songs.

I'm sceptical, now. :stunned:

I ... don't like it. There's something mainstream, Linkin Park'ish over the name.

And 'United States of Eurasia' just make me think of something Green Day could call one of their songs.

Shush.

*gasp* You just said the M word! To hell with ya

SHUT. UP. Don't tarnish the new album :'(

:p

I just don't have any idea of how I can manage to "wait patiently" for the new album... "I WANT IT NOW!!!" Hope they put their "heart and soul" into "The resistance"... WAITING UNPATIENTLY!!!

Archived