Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

I've had my Hullabaloo DVD for 7 years and in multiple players have never had it freeze despite multiple scratches. And you should keep it anyway as the Absolution DVD is mostly about as exciting as a retirement home's fun day. The only thing on the Absolution DVD really worth watching are the 2 tracks taken from Earls Court, while I still don't get bored of either the Zenith gig or the mammoth tour documentary on the Hullabaloo DVD.

I want to buy the Hullabaloo Soundtrack and I'm in the US. I can't find it in a store so I think I'm going to have to order it. Every time I try I get a little confused. I think I understand it to be a DVD and 2 CD set that are sold separately, and CDs from anywhere play anywhere, but DVDs have to be formatted for the right region. Is that right and does anyone have any suggestions as to the most reliable place to get it. I don't want to screw up. :unsure:

I want to buy the Hullabaloo Soundtrack and I'm in the US. I can't find it in a store so I think I'm going to have to order it. Every time I try I get a little confused. I think I understand it to be a DVD and 2 CD set that are sold separately, and CDs from anywhere play anywhere, but DVDs have to be formatted for the right region. Is that right and does anyone have any suggestions as to the most reliable place to get it. I don't want to screw up. :unsure:

Have you tried Amazon and Play? They also have a US Store on Muse.mu which might be worth having a gander at?

Amazon is where I got all confused. Haven't tried Play and I didn't realize that muse.mu had a US store. I think that might be the ticket! :)

Edit: Found the link...it was buried on polka dots so I didn't see it the first time. Hullabaloo isn't available at muse.mu for the US. Darn.

Be careful with Amazon. Their listing says DVD's are region 1 (U.S. Version) when in reality they are region 2. I called them after the first shipment and they assured me they had the region 1 and would send it. It was still wrong. I ended up buying a region free player.

I was really confused about this as well. Plus, wasn't this one release in 2006 and the Zenith one released in 2003.

Anyway, this is the one that I bought:

http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Live-at-Zenith-Paris/dp/B0000695XP/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1257728738&sr=8-7

I was really confused about this as well. Plus, wasn't this one release in 2006 and the Zenith one released in 2003.

Anyway, this is the one that I bought:

http://www.amazon.com/Hullabaloo-Live-at-Zenith-Paris/dp/B0000695XP/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1257728738&sr=8-7

Yeah, that's the one you want!

$100 though :stunned:

I paid something like £15 for it back in 2002 or whenever it came out.

Cool! Thanks. Do I have to be careful about the country it's formatted for?

Regions:

1. U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda

2. Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East, including Egypt

3. Southeast Asia, East Asia, including Hong Kong

4. Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean

5. Former Soviet Union, Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea, and Mongolia

6. China

Yeah, that's the one you want!

$100 though :stunned:

I paid something like £15 for it back in 2002 or whenever it came out.

I know the price is high.

And...Amazon really doesn't have a region 1. I can't believe they haven't changed their listing yet.

Well I live in NZ and I got my copy of Hullabaloo off a user-trading store (like eBay). It was sold from another person though it was completely new. If you can't find any copies of Hullabaloo in stores you might want to check a site like eBay. Note: I got the Hullabaloo soundtrack, not the DVD (though Hullabaloo soundtrack also has a live disc if you like that).

Archived