Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Ah good, I'm not just being silly then.

Someone should Musewiki this.

I would but I don't know how. Other interesting mistakes are the original Uno vinyl plays the same track on both sides and the multimedia content on OOS never worked!

hmmm i should double check my hullabaloo then...i had to replace it cos the cases got smashed by my dad moving my bookcase (they fell off)...

i have a copy of absolution that has interlude and hysteria listed the wrong way around...and they re-released that with a new tracklisting...

i thought the multimedia stuff on OOS still worked? mine did a while ago though havent checked it in a while...i remember watching stuff on it...i could be mistaken...

• 3 weeks later...
Hey,

My hullabaloo digipack came today that I bought used from an amazon seller.

All is fine, Case fine, Discs play. But just one thing that is very odd..

Disc 1 is the Gig and Disc 2 is the collection of B sides.

Everywhere else I've checked, including the back of the case itself. The Gig is on Disc 2 and the B Sides are on Disc 1.

Was there any known misprint of the cd's to cause this?

This is quite common I think. I know of at least 4 other people who have had this with their copy of Hullabloo!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. So I recently bought the Hullabaloo DVD from amazon and it just came in today. However, when I tried to play it, the dvd player said it "Cannot play". I checked and it said "All Regions", so I assumed it would play here. I was watching another dvd yesterday, and everything seemed fine, so I'm guessing it's not the player. Anyone have an answer to this?

The same thing happened to me when I ordered Hullabaloo, so I exchanged it but had the same problem again. Turns out it just isn't compatible with certain DVD players, so you can try watching on a computer and it works just fine. Hope this helps :)

The same thing happened to me when I ordered Hullabaloo, so I exchanged it but had the same problem again. Turns out it just isn't compatible with certain DVD players, so you can try watching on a computer and it works just fine. Hope this helps :)

Ok, thanks :D

I have got the same problem with HAARP. Couldn't fix it... so I had to watch it on my computer. BUT! I could change only 4 time the region code on my computer. Now I can't watch it anymore -.-"

Awww. That sucks :( I pretty much did the same thing when it came to watching it, 'cept I hooked up the computer to the tv :)

I also found a new way to watch Dr. Who episodes :D

Sucks how you guys are having problems with your copies of Hullabaloo!

I ordered mine from Amazon.ca, and it's basically region-free and can play on both of my DVD players, as well as most of my computers (family computers). Strangely enough though, I wasn't able to play it on my laptop :wtf:

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have one problem with my dvd :| The multi camera angle doesn't work! It seems that there isn't any other video tracks or different cameras ..how does that works? I tried to click 'angle' in my player, but nothing happens! can someone help me?

I think I got my copy from play.com wayyyy back in the day. Mine is region free, pal format, probably a french import. I'd avoid the UK copies - they're very much likely region 2. Pal formatting does present some issues on certain players, but region encoding is a much bigger hurdle.

The best option - Warner needs to frickin release this in the US.

Hi, I have one problem with my dvd :| The multi camera angle doesn't work! It seems that there isn't any other video tracks or different cameras ..how does that works? I tried to click 'angle' in my player, but nothing happens! can someone help me?

It's a pretty crude set-up on this dvd, and I'm not a fan. For the songs that have multiple camera angles, you do have to press 'angle' on your remote (no idea what to do if such a button doesn't exist on the remote). It then seems like it takes a few seconds to register and it's sometimes not really apparent that the view is even much different. Generally, the alternate angle will be a static shot of Matt/Dom/Chris (example: on Uno, there's a view that is just Matt's guitar-cam). I've never really played with it much tbh, I usually prefer the random editted shots.

Archived