Drove 650 miles to see Muse~

In the car I put up signs saying "HONK IF YOU LOVE MUSE!" and we only got 3 honks...But still, it was Glorious. (hah, see what I did there?)

yippers i see what you did there XD

i wish...

my mom will only be willing to drive twenty miles...and i live in the land of shakira lil wayne and bieber (aka sfl)...

:(

In school we have to use BCE and CE instead of BC and AD (Referring to the things associated with years). It was only too soon before they became known as Before Citizen Erased and Citizen Erased by me and my friend.:D

Conversation with my mom...

Mom: Are you going to join any clubs in college?

Me: Sure, it'll make the experience a lot more fun!

Mom: I was looking online and they have this group called "The Musers"

Me (internal thought): :eek: She knows what a Muse fan is called!

Me: :rolleyes: Sure, whatever!

Earlier I was having a conversation with my family about Speedos and they said, "Imagine a man in a leopard print Speedo!" and for the rest of the night, the mental image of Dom in that outfit was burned in my head! :stunned:

Saw Cowboys and Aliens on Friday (awesome film :D) and the town was called Absolution! :awesome:!!

Drove past Wembley Stadium today to get to a guitar shop (reminded me of seeing Muse) and when we got to the shop we were talking to the shop assistant and he said he saw Muse the first time they played Wembley in 2007!

Saw The Resistance in Hollister :D

I was in a piano shop and this girl was playing Ruled By Secracy so I got on a piano near to her and when she got to the piano solo I went BOOM and played through the rest, you should of seen then look on her face! She was so surised! @D

I was playing Muse while studying with a mate and he asked me who was singing. He said it was the same voice he heard singing a song in a movie he saw. The movie was "Seven Souls" which I didn't know has Feeling Good in the soundtrack. So I told him it was Muse and as I didn't believe him that it was in the movie, he showed me the scene when the song it's played. Of course it was true. Then he asked me the meaning of the lyrics and he ended up posting the song in his FB wall. :D

I was looking through my friends photos on FB and I came across a conversation:

Lauren: watching New Moon <3 =')

Chloe: *is sick*

Lauren: Hahaha, I love it, just like you love harry. p, so don't diss xxx

Chloe: you don't understand my love of Harry Potter, it almost compares to how much I love muse.... <3 <3 <3

L: that's exactly how I feel aboutTwilight soooooo xxx .... =) it's right there > <3

C: You will never say you love Twilight more than Matt Bellamy loves pasta! <3

L: I love Twilight more than Matt Belamy loves pasta xD said

C: NONONONO *closes ears* I shall not listen! It is against my religion!

Chloe is awesome :yesey:

Archived