I had english lesson yesterday afternoon and there's a new student in the class.As we were chatting she asked me to give her my cell to listen to some songs I like and I have Matt with his glitterati as a backround so she asked "Who's that?" and I answered "Matt fucking Bellamy":p.But she was like :stunned: and I explained "Muse":rolleyes: so she said "Oh,yeah,Muse.They're ....good!":chuckle:

I had another one just a couple of hours ago.My mother is a teacher and I had the chance to meet one of her students.

So,her phone rang and the ringtone was Uprising! I was :stunned: and my mum asked her "Is this Muse?Do you like them?"

Αthena(the girl): "Yeah,they're pretty good.I like their music!Do you know them?

My mum: "I listen to them even though I dont like them.My daughter is a fan!"

A: :Really?She likes them?

M:"She doesn't just LIKE them! I always make fun of them and she is always mad at me!" :rolleyes:

They were talking about me like I wasn't there!:phu::p

My friend Bryony gave me a Muse quiz today because she didn't believe I was really obsessed :rolleyes:

She asked questions like:

Whats the 10th song on their latest album?

What gig was this photo taken?

What are all their dates and places of birth?

What are all of their relationship status's?

When did they form?

Etc... Loads of questions!

The only ones I couldn't answer were:

What is Dom's favourite food?

What is Chris' favourite food?

When was the last time Matt slept with Kate?

:rolleyes:

My mom came home with some clothes for me yesterday. It was two leopard print shirts (I just happen to love leopard prints for ages and my mom allways buy me someting with leopard print :p) and a jacket as sparkly as Matt's sparkly suit.

At first I was like "what the... :stunned:" But I think I like it :rolleyes:

I just found out today, that my godfather likes Muse! :eek: He heard my dad's phone ringing (My dad has Starlight as his ringtone, I picked it:happy:) and my godfather immediately asked who had picked the ringtone and my father told me that I had picked it :happy: Then my godfather told my dad that he has seen Muse live 3 times! :awesome: I like my godfather a lot more now!:happy:

My nan and grandad got back from their holiday the other day, my grandad told me about one of his experiences.

He told me that he got bored in the hotel so he wandered down to the gym and went on a running machine (:chuckle:he had to use the emergency stop button!). He said that there was a tv above the machine. He said "you know who was on the telly. Bloody Muse."

My face: :eek::awesome:

I had no idea how he knew it was Muse, I think he recognised the video. He described it as "the one where they're on the back of a truck and theres buildings on fire."

I love my grandad :happy:

I was searching more about Skulduggery Pleasant movie, and watching how others would cast it from youtube, and BANG!

Time Is Running Our :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYL6wa_hEdA&feature=related

With very,very bad quality :indiff:

They are making it into a film?! when? I read first one ages ago when it came out and i really enjoyed it, never read the others though. Still ill go and see it.

They are making it into a film?! when? I read first one ages ago when it came out and i really enjoyed it, never read the others though. Still ill go and see it.

Well, there are all kinds of rumors of that, but Derek Landy has said in his twitter, that he has spoken to some movie companys, but he's just too busy with the sixth book, that he don't have time to think movie properly. For what I have heard,(read from gossipmagazines :facepalm:) Johnny Depp would be Skulduggery, and the movie would come during couple of years. But Johnny Depp hasn't confirmed this, but I'm kinda sure that there will be a movie.

:p So try to figure that out.

Well, there are all kinds of rumors of that, but Derek Landy has said in his twitter, that he has spoken to some movie companys, but he's just too busy with the sixth book, that he don't have time to think movie properly. For what I have heard,(read from gossipmagazines :facepalm:) Johnny Depp would be Skulduggery, and the movie would come during couple of years. But Johnny Depp hasn't confirmed this, but I'm kinda sure that there will be a movie.

:p So try to figure that out.

Casting Skulduggery would be hard for obvious reasons:p but johnny depp might be good! oooh you have got me excited and I can barely even remeber the plot:LOL:

Casting Skulduggery would be hard for obvious reasons:p but johnny depp might be good! oooh you have got me excited and I can barely even remeber the plot:LOL:

:LOL: Read them. I just love to read them, when I need something easy and funny to read. I always laught my ass off... But hoping movie is really coming :awesome:

I stayed behind in music today with my friend and some other people, my friend went home early so I was stuck with some strangers:unsure:. I started playing the piano, I played Feeling Good first, as soon as I started that this boy came over with a grin "that's feeling good by Muse! Can you teach me that?!" so I attempted to teach him :rolleyes:, I said "do you know Starlight?" he said "yeah of course!" so I started playing that and he went ":yesey: you're too good!" then he turned to go sit with his guitar. I played Sunburn and he went "Sunburn?! you are awesome!"

:awesome: I has found a muser at school! I have no idea who he is though:erm:

Today at school we met the teacher who teaches us music and stuff.We were introdusing ourselves and it was my turn and after the standard questions she asked me

"what is your fav band?"

Me: (inner thought)Isn't is too obvious?The greatest band in the universe of course!MUSE!

but I just said "Muse" smirking:Dand then asked her if she knows them.She nodded so I couldnt resist asking her:

"What's our fav album?"

"Album?What album?I don't have any album"

"So what's your fav song then?"

"I don't know...I like many of them"(I'm sure she isn't a pwoer muser:shifty: )

Second musing,the same teacher asked us to form groups and we named ours "Bananas in Pajamas":chuckle:

Then while I was walking home from school I met a girl and we started chatting and generally talking about tastes in music so I,once again,asked if she likes Muse and she said she likes them and her fav song was NSC.Not a hardcore fan,unfortunately.

And the last one for today,I was eating a candy and was holding the paper in my hand(I used to have a collection:p) and had a quick look at it and noticed the candy's name was "Bliss".

Today in trigonometry, my teacher took my calculator at the end of class to look at it. Since trig is super boring, I spend half of it writing Muse lyrics all over the front of my calculator. He asked me what the words were, so I explained to him they were song lyrics. He didn't ask what band they were, he just nodded and walked away... :wtf:

Archived