I've been going to drum lessons for the past two days and one of the mentors told me that he loves Muse and his band supported Muse when they weren't that famous about 12 years ago :awesome:

And all of the other mentors (the younger ones at our age 14-16) all love Muse too! :awesome:!

:awesome::awesome:

Wish my guitar and piano teachers where that cool:noey:

I was watching Man VS Food (:awesome:) and he said Bliss at one point, then later on in the program his family came to support him on a challenge and when they left he said "that's my muse gone." :D

My dad flipped music channels on to a Muse NME program and Dead Star was on! A few seconds in he turned it off:indiff: I had to ask why, he replied "that's old Muse" so I said "that's why you should keep it on! Put it back!" so he did :D then Undisclosed Desires came on and I said "see look at the difference!" then it was Time is Running Out, dad said "Best Muse song!" When it went off:yesey:

Then it was Bliss.

Me: "They're never gonna play this song again after Reading :supersad:"

Dad: "Its a good thing you've already seen it then"

Me: :wtf: "I haven't seen Bliss. They didn't play it at Wembley"

Dad: "Oh, didn't they? I thought they did."

:facepalm:

Then Starlight came on and the Muse program was over.

I started playing the Sims2 again and yesterday I was looking for sims videos because I want to make one.And I came across with a video wich was about the end of the world:p,about all ppl becoming zombies and then it was that girl who was being chased by the zombies and suddenly she meets Matt who saves the world just with his voice and his guitar but in the end he dies:supersad:

I started playing the Sims2 again and yesterday I was looking for sims videos because I want to make one.And I came across with a video wich was about the end of the world:p,about all ppl becoming zombies and then it was that girl who was being chased by the zombies and suddenly she meets Matt who saves the world just with his voice and his guitar but in the end he dies:supersad:

I need to see this video...

i have a nephew named Matthew.

i never knew that and i see that kid all the time.

i never knew there was a Matthew in my family. :ninja:

Matthew:awesome: I have a cousin named Mathew but he has changed it:phu:Where I live this name is one of the lame names:noey: But I love it!

:LOL: It was kind of hilarious!

:LOL::LOL:

Matt and zombies:chuckle:

I went shopping with my friend yesterday and saw Harry Potter :)

We were in the toilets at the cinema, and she made me stand outside near the sinks and hold her drink, and I was standing there when I heard Feeling Good come on :LOL:

Probably the most awkward place to hear it, but we got a bit of a laugh out of it :p

OK, I met this person somewhere else who liked Muse,and I asked what her fave songs were, and she said Uprising, resistance, SMBH,UD, and Starlight. I was like, crap, she's a pop/pseudo fan. But then she tells me she like Metallica also. So, she's not terrible. Not that those songs are bad, but I'd like to see someone off of here who's favorite songs aren't the ones played on the radio ad nauseum.

I was at a Horse camp last week and I had a few Museings (wich is surprising because i live in finland) :)

• I was playing Sing for Absolution on the piano and one girl walked over to me and said "Yeah! Muse" :happy:

• I saw riding pants on the floor and they had "Dom" written on them :eek::D:dom:

• I heard a girl humming Uprising :)

What a wonderful camp :yesey:

I've been at drum lessons for the past couple of weeks and I've been getting to know some of the teenage mentors. They all know I'm obsessed with Muse :D

I wore my new Muse hoody the other day and one of the mentors sarcastically said "wow jade I didn't know you like muse!" :D

I was playing starlight on the drums and another mentor clapped along then played air piano to it :D

another one said to me "oh jade we made something up yesterday that sounded like muse!" :D

I love it there :chuckle:

Archived