I was just randomly looking through the posters in HMV and I found 3 Muse ones, so I bought the 2 I didn't have :D

And I was watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 the other day. Ron says, go to Shell Cottage, it's near Teignmouth.

I had a spaz attack :D I'd never really heard that line before but then I was really happy that my 2 favourite things were close.

Oh and at the cinema today during the trailers some film trailer came on and Starlight started playing really loudly and I go ever so excited :)

IOh and at the cinema today during the trailers some film trailer came on and Starlight started playing really loudly and I go ever so excited :)

Same! It's Crazy Stupid Love :) I was like 'OHEMGEE!!!!!!!!! STARLIGHT! STARLIGHT!!!!! WOOO!!!!!' then proceded to scream the lyrics.

My poor best friend :LOL:

I went all fan-girl.For the first time. It felt good.

EDIT: Congratz to Chris!!!!!! Hope their house is big enough for 6 wolstenchildren :happy:

I've been going to drum lessons for the past two days and one of the mentors told me that he loves Muse and his band supported Muse when they weren't that famous about 12 years ago :awesome:

And all of the other mentors (the younger ones at our age 14-16) all love Muse too! :awesome:!

Why you so lucky?

I SWEAR I heard a car drive past me in town last night blasting Map of The Problematique! Made my day, haha.

MOTP?! YES!

I was at a Horse camp last week and I had a few Museings (wich is surprising because i live in finland) :)

• I was playing Sing for Absolution on the piano and one girl walked over to me and said "Yeah! Muse" :happy:

I was in a piano shop and this girl was playing Ruled By Secracy so I got on a piano near to her and when she got to the piano solo I went BOOM and played through the rest, you should of seen then look on her face! She was so surised! @D

Ah, such rarities!

I've been at drum lessons for the past couple of weeks and I've been getting to know some of the teenage mentors. They all know I'm obsessed with Muse :D

I wore my new Muse hoody the other day and one of the mentors sarcastically said "wow jade I didn't know you like muse!" :D

I was playing starlight on the drums and another mentor clapped along then played air piano to it :D

another one said to me "oh jade we made something up yesterday that sounded like muse!" :D

I love it there :chuckle:

Starlight is an interesting song on the drums... simple, yet so much coordination. I'm not a pro, so I tend to mess up something halfway through it :p

Drove 650 miles to see Muse~

In the car I put up signs saying "HONK IF YOU LOVE MUSE!" and we only got 3 honks...But still, it was Glorious. (hah, see what I did there?)

Such dedication...

In school we have to use BCE and CE instead of BC and AD (Referring to the things associated with years). It was only too soon before they became known as Before Citizen Erased and Citizen Erased by me and my friend.:D

Brilliant :p

My mom and I went out and whenever a rock song came on the radio or on the loudspeakers, she would say "Doesn't this band sound like Muse?" including Daughtry and Nickelback songs :facepalm: (No offense to anyone who likes those bands)

:facepalm:

My mom went shopping today and bought a perfum.She was like "this is the best I've ever had!" and guess what its name is... MUSE!!!!!!!!!

I was like :eek: and then I drew the 2 lines under and up the name like their logo

_____

MUSE

---------:happy:

Does it actually smell good?

294841_10150281499377074_830937073_7577504_4229779_n.jpg

In NYC last weekend. An actual hotel I walked by.

http://www.themusehotel.com/

Campaign to have Muse stay there when they come to NYC on the next tour :chuckle:

Conversation with my mom...

Mom: Are you going to join any clubs in college?

Me: Sure, it'll make the experience a lot more fun!

Mom: I was looking online and they have this group called "The Musers"

Me (internal thought): :eek: She knows what a Muse fan is called!

Me: :rolleyes: Sure, whatever!

Earlier I was having a conversation with my family about Speedos and they said, "Imagine a man in a leopard print Speedo!" and for the rest of the night, the mental image of Dom in that outfit was burned in my head! :stunned:

You know, they're probably a group of thinkers/philosophers? Either way, I'd join!

Found out about the 6th wolstenbaby yesterday, so excited! Can't wait to year what they call it.

But one question, is Kelly catholic? :p

Chris didn't tweet anything, so how do you know? I'm outta tha loop perhaps

Oh yea, and what has happened to this thread? There has been a total takeover by newbies... with some fangirliness. I mean, it was always in the thread (duh) but never this bad.

Another conversation with my mom...

Mom: You should put a picture of Angel (my pug) as your screensaver!

Me: I just put in another picture.

Mom: What picture do you have? Is it Muse?

Me: POKER FACE

Mom: It IS Muse! You'd rather have that band than your own puppy?

Me:......yes :$

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my pug but Muse looks much better on my laptop than her! :p

Archived