I've had Bliss before. It tastes really good! :happy:

:yesey:And now its one of my favs!:happy:

Today in trigonometry, my teacher took my calculator at the end of class to look at it. Since trig is super boring, I spend half of it writing Muse lyrics all over the front of my calculator. He asked me what the words were, so I explained to him they were song lyrics. He didn't ask what band they were, he just nodded and walked away... :wtf:

My teacher took my book while I was drawing my cartoons on the front page and asked sarcasticly "What's this?Are you an artist?":rolleyes: And I told him they're Muse and he asked "Muse?:wtf:" but he didn't expecting me to answer so he walked away:p

I was watching a video recently from IGN AU about inverted game controls verses normal and the guy commentating, what is he wearing? A muse shirt. :D WIN!

The video if anyone's interested in watching.

He must be a cool guy!:yesey:

And when you see that video you immediately check the comments to see if anyone has written anything about the muse shirt:chuckle:(YKYATMW...)

i've had a lot of random musings this past week! seen a lot of peeps with the origin of symmetry t shirts.

then i saw two guys that looked like matt and dom, except younger, holding hands down the street :stunned: they even had similar clothes to them!

my subject classes are right opposite music, who have a new head of department and he was playing Muse (newborn, i think) the other day! :D so i got to listen to that in the background whilst doing plate tectonics :happy: which made the lesson more enjoyable

oh, plus i had a conversation with my mum, as she saw that this NME Muse photo was my wallpaper and said : that one i n the middle looks really gay (just to let you know my mum isn't against gay relationships or anything) (it was Matt in the middle)

Me (laughing): that's the one who's just had a baby recently

Mum: i don't think he's that attractive either (pointing to dom, she said matt wasnt v. attractive either)

Me: funny, people say he's the gay one

Mum: oh, yeah he definitely is, that one on the end (obv. Chis) he's nice (in looks)

Me: LOOOOOL! :LOL: that's the one who has, like, six kids!!

Mum (smirking): well then, many women must agree with me! ;)

that made me laugh so much! :LOL: 'cause my mum has not much idea of who they are (apart that she likes some of their songs)

oh, plus i had a conversation with my mum, as she saw that this NME Muse photo was my wallpaper and said : that one i n the middle looks really gay (just to let you know my mum isn't against gay relationships or anything) (it was Matt in the middle)

Mum: i don't think he's that attractive either (pointing to dom, she said matt wasnt v. attractive either)

Mum: oh, yeah he definitely is, that one on the end (obv. Chis) he's nice (in looks)

that made me laugh so much! :LOL: 'cause my mum has not much idea of who they are (apart that she likes some of their songs)

:LOL::LOL:

My dentist seen my Reading and Leeds bands today and had a little chat about it with him. Turns out he's quite a Muse fan - well, he at least knows of Origin of Symmetry, more than most - and said he was quite gutted that he couldn't get to see them last time they played in Glasgow.

He then proceeded to yank out one of my teeth :rolleyes:

Haha. I did that. But no one comment about the shirt. :eek:

*writes own comment on the video*

I did too! I said:

"That guy is wearing a Muse shirt. This video is automatically awesome."

*goes to check muse-shirt comments* I think I found'em:chuckle::ninja:

i've had a lot of random musings this past week! seen a lot of peeps with the origin of symmetry t shirts.

then i saw two guys that looked like matt and dom, except younger, holding hands down the street :stunned: they even had similar clothes to them!

my subject classes are right opposite music, who have a new head of department and he was playing Muse (newborn, i think) the other day! :D so i got to listen to that in the background whilst doing plate tectonics :happy: which made the lesson more enjoyable

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was watching a video recently from IGN AU about inverted game controls verses normal and the guy commentating, what is he wearing? A muse shirt. :D WIN!

The video if anyone's interested in watching.

I wrote a nice comment on it. I also thumbs-up'ed the one with I see Muse.

We had a random quiz in music today at school and while we were doing the quiz, our teacher wanted to put music in the background, so she put Uprising :chuckle: (not sure if it was because she saw me wearing my Muse hoody..) :rolleyes:

I wish my teachers were that cool...

:):happy::chuckle::LOL:

My dentist seen my Reading and Leeds bands today and had a little chat about it with him. Turns out he's quite a Muse fan - well, he at least knows of Origin of Symmetry, more than most - and said he was quite gutted that he couldn't get to see them last time they played in Glasgow.

He then proceeded to yank out one of my teeth :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I've had some mus(e)ings lately but I won't post all of them because I haven't been on here for a while - It'll take me forever! :LOL:

- We're working from anthologies in English lately and miss keeps saying 'Guiding Light' and the other day she said 'Trials and Tribulations' and it reminded me of Starlight but it reminded of Starlight at Reading this year and Matt played a wrong note in it and I can't recite starlight without that note! :(

- Also I found out that 'In Your World' was on Emmerdale a couple of years back on 'The Kiddnapping Of Tom King - Emmerdale 5a' - It's played about twice on the same episode! :D

- And finally, our history teacher took assambaly the other day and he said that one of his children is called 'Hendrix' - I couldn't stop thinking about Dom's dog! :LOL:

I was looking everywhere for the Muse cover of Q mag today so I ended up ordering it at the newsagents, when the man asked which cover I wanted I said Muse and he said out loud "M, E, W, S" I felt bad for correcting him:chuckle: after I spelt it for him his said "I should've know that, my kids love that band!" :awesome:

Not really a random musing but I was watching the Kerrang Muse Fans top 20 videos and NSC was 4th... :facepalm::LOL:

Last week I stayed in a flat with a person from Teighnmouth! Not only that but they were around in the time Muse were just forming and used to see them when they played to like 30 people. AND he used to go shopping with Dom and has a birthday card from him! :eek:

He only told this story after noticing I was wearing a Muse necklace and still had my Origin Of Symmetry nails on and me stating the obvious that I loved Muse. I felt like a bit of a pathetic excuse for a fan after that! :LOL:

In other news, my tutor at college this weeks looks like a shorter, fatter and slightly older version of Chris! :LOL:

Archived