at school at friday we had europe as a theme. (geography)

and then everyone had to say a word about europe. and i was like "EURASIA"

and then my whole mates (which do not like muse) sang -SIA! SIA ! SIA! and my teacher was like wtf. i was sooo pwoud. all my classmates (i have to say again- which do not like muse) sang eurasia. then we had an awesome discussion about eurasia and then i was allowed to play eurasia at my mobile. my teacher gave me a + for that day :D :D :LOL::awesome:

Lucky.

We talk about the real eurasia, but the most muse that comes out of that is ppl laughing at my museiness and my bindercover (a world made of eurasia and uprising lyrics around it)

at school at friday we had europe as a theme. (geography)

and then everyone had to say a word about europe. and i was like "EURASIA"

and then my whole mates (which do not like muse) sang -SIA! SIA ! SIA! and my teacher was like wtf. i was sooo pwoud. all my classmates (i have to say again- which do not like muse) sang eurasia. then we had an awesome discussion about eurasia and then i was allowed to play eurasia at my mobile. my teacher gave me a + for that day :D :D :LOL::awesome:

I am so jealous right now, you get an A+ from the boardies too! :yesey:

one of my vocab words is hysteria:)

ANNNDDDD.

The friend of mine who i was laughing at for messing up the lyrics to SMBH the other day actually gave me her homework paper. She got ALL the lyrics wrong.

This is exactly what she wrote: I'm a foul for you. your shirt is melting at the dead of night and the super to the super to the supermassive. ooo...you set my soul alive.:LOL:

that is all she had on the paper though:(

ANNNDDDD.

The friend of mine who i was laughing at for messing up the lyrics to SMBH the other day actually gave me her homework paper. She got ALL the lyrics wrong.

This is exactly what she wrote: I'm a foul for you. your shirt is melting at the dead of night and the super to the super to the supermassive. ooo...you set my soul alive.:LOL:

epic fail

Lately, in science, we have been studying

plate tectonics and the earth. My home work tonight was

to color the different plates of certain regions around the world and

label their names. I looked at my word bank whilst looking for

plate names and came across the "Eurasian" plate:D when I labeled it I put " Eurasian....'sian 'sian 'sian!"

Imagine my teachers look when she glances at my chant.. :eek::wtf: well...it brightened up my boring homework a bit:happy:

EDIT: I ran into another Musey thing yesterday that I remembered:) My mom is taking photography classes and has to read biographies on different photographers. She was reading one guy's out loud and it said " I went to Hungary to cover the uprising that was there." :awesome:

ANNNDDDD.

:LOL::facepalm: FAIL.

I managed to convince at least two people to buy The Resistance who weren't originally planning on buying it. I let them listen to my copy and they both immediately bought it from iTunes! Also, I managed to convert my Dad into a Muse fan in the span of about a month or so. I bought him all their albums, and got him all excited to buy The Resistance. He finally bought it last weekend, and he told me that it's currently in his top 10 albums ever! :ohmy::awesome:

I'm working on converting more new Musers in the future. :D

ANNNDDDD.

:eek: God I hope this doesnt happen to me, just the look in my eye would kill the unfortunate human being in front of me (even if she/he is my friend).

Random muse-ing:

Today I remembered how I introduced Muse to one of my best friends while comming back at the city after doing some rappelling, 2 weeks later we were together in our first Muse gig :D He loves the band since then.

Guest Octazooka
Noooo way!!!! :LOL:

At least that got my 101% attention for the first time in a DVD review... :LOL:

There's a movie called Telstar as well too, but that was in a Q DVD review...

Lately, in science, we have been studying

plate tectonics and the earth. My home work tonight was

to color the different plates of certain regions around the world and

label their names. I looked at my word bank whilst looking for

plate names and came across the "Eurasian" plate:D when I labeled it I put " Eurasian....'sian 'sian 'sian!"

Imagine my teachers look when she glances at my chant.. :eek::wtf: well...it brightened up my boring homework a bit:happy:

EDIT: I ran into another Musey thing yesterday that I remembered:) My mom is taking photography classes and has to read biographies on different photographers. She was reading one guy's out loud and it said " I went to Hungary to cover the uprising that was there." :awesome:

Gaaah, I wish I'd taken geography now! :eek:

:eek: God I hope this doesnt happen to me, just the look in my eye would kill the unfortunate human being in front of me (even if she/he is my friend).

That totally made my day though. It was hilarious! I make fun of her all the time for it now. She didnt believe me when i told her that she had the lyrics wrong but then she looked them up on the computer and woudnt talk to me for the rest of the day.

it seems that geography has proven to be a very Musey class no matter where it is in the world:happy:

Thats true, the other day we were doing map work, i saw the word Eurasian and started smiling, my other friends thought i was going mad when i showed them what it said :happy:.

And today in English, we had to go to one of the computer rooms, and at the last ten minutes of class, the teacher lets us do whatever we want on the computers. So i went on the Muse Wikipedia thing, my teacher came up behind me and just kinda stared at the page, then went "hmm". I looked round to him and asked if he liked the band, he said he hadnt heard much of them. So we started to talk about Muse, he said he would listen to them at some point and look out for their new album, he even asked what it was called :eek:.

And later on i was trying to teach him how to read guitar tabs :chuckle:.

Thats true, the other day we were doing map work, i saw the word Eurasian and started smiling, my other friends thought i was going mad when i showed them what it said :happy:.

And today in English, we had to go to one of the computer rooms, and at the last ten minutes of class, the teacher lets us do whatever we want on the computers. So i went on the Muse Wikipedia thing, my teacher came up behind me and just kinda stared at the page, then went "hmm". I looked round to him and asked if he liked the band, he said he hadnt heard much of them. So we started to talk about Muse, he said he would listen to them at some point and look out for their new album, he even asked what it was called :eek:.

And later on i was trying to teach him how to read guitar tabs :chuckle:.

this entire school year has actually been very Musey:D

It brightens my day....we are going to study

stars, space, and space/alien theories in the spring....

now THAT is going to be VERY Musey I can tell already :dance:

I'm going to be here all day with my Muse-ings:happy:

My friends know and care about my Muse obsession and it's really sweet :awesome:

For example, a couple days ago, I chatted with a friend on ICQ and all of a sudden she's like "The website I'm on right now has an ad for the new Muse album!" :happy::awesome:

And when I was at another friend's house recently, she showed me some free magazine she had gotten in the city which had Muse on the cover :happy:

(I don't know if she only took it with her to show it to me, but I like to imagine she did :awesome::D)

And I "forced" my nice and sweet Dad to take a picture of me next to a huuuge The Resistance billboard ad... So happy he went along with it, even though I kept bragging: "No, that's too far away! Come closer! Get a better view!" etc. :LOL::awesome:

Archived