I was out shopping today with my mum and sister and we parked in the car park and were getting out of the car and this other car is driving by us and as it's going past I can hear loud music, I listen closely and hear "woooOOoooOOooooOooooahh" ... YES. SOMEONE WAS PLAYING I BELONG TO YOU IN THEIR CAR! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

It was quite cool. Ahem.

Seeing as you live in Essex it was probably me, my polo is recognisable from my Muse sticker at the back and number plate S44 JSL (Sing For Absolution and my initials) :)

I saw the words "Collateral Damage" on the white board before I went out to have recess and wrote "United States of Eurasia +" before it. And when I came back from recess, I saw "Eurasia-sia-sia-sia!" Next to it. I got really excited that there was another Muser at my school. :happy:

I saw the words "Collateral Damage" on the white board before I went out to have recess and wrote "United States of Eurasia +" before it. And when I came back from recess, I saw "Eurasia-sia-sia-sia!" Next to it. I got really excited that there was another Muser at my school. :happy:

:pope::awesome::awesome:

that's just too awesome :p I wish stuff like that happen to me

A bunch of friends and I got together to watch some horror movies. We put The Shining on and at the part where Danny gets off his big wheel to peek inside room 237, the girl whose house it was's mom went, "No Danny...sit down!" and some other people went, "SIT DOWN!"

and my Muser friend and I looked at each other, but since there were parents in the room, all we could say was, "SIT...DOWN!" :LOL:

So my one friend was going through her ipod and all of a sudden she was like "This is Olivia's (me) song!" And it was Uprising! It just made me totally happy just because it was Muse

And I was on the computer earlier. (Probably on here) And my dad came up and said "Nice Muse background!" It just made my day kind of.

Before work at the Dublin's city centre I was talking on phone and then saw 2 tourists with a map. One of them was a girl with a white shirt then noticed a Muse logo on it. Both of them were looking for a person to tell them directions to one street and she chose me. :chuckle: I said to her : ''You like Muse too? :awesome: '' She was a German Muser,had a nice chat. :happy:

My friend asked me whether she could borrow my Muse albums and of course I said yes. And as I took them out of my bag, a girl in the classroom went, "OMG! That's Muse!" We talked about how awesome Muse was and then she told me how she was in front of the mosh pit during the Big Day Out this year and how close she was to Matt. I laughed when she said, "I was practically breathing the same air as him." :happy::LOL: Though I was extremely jealous of her. :erm:

While wasting my time on youtube I came across this american two-man band called "The Bellamy Brothers". After following my natural instinct (looking them up on wikipedia) I found out their full names: David Milton Bellamy and Homer Howard Bellamy. :LOL: This has got to be the most amazing coincidence ever! :LOL:

The band was formed in the 70s, but apparently they are still active and doing gigs. I wonder if they know...

While wasting my time on youtube I came across this american two-man band called "The Bellamy Brothers". After following my natural instinct (looking them up on wikipedia) I found out their full names: David Milton Bellamy and Homer Howard Bellamy. :LOL: This has got to be the most amazing coincidence ever! :LOL:

The band was formed in the 70s, but apparently they are still active and doing gigs. I wonder if they know...

:eek::awesome:

I've just been away for a week to go skiing at Perisher for a school excursion. Many muse-i-ful things happened whilst away :D

On the way we stopped for a few hours at Questacon (awesome multi-storey, interactive science & technology centre) in Canberra, where I saw this thing, and it- for some reason- reminded me of the cover art of one of the releases off The Resistance

picture.php?albumid=2005&pictureid=26100

On the bus trip there, about 1-2 hours from our destination, I had to take a pic of these:

picture.php?albumid=2005&pictureid=26099

Can you guess what I thought it looked like?

muse-origin_of_symmetry-frontal.jpg

After >13 of a bus trip, we were nearly at our destination. Triple J (awesome radio station) was playing on the bus. I was hopelessly waiting for Muse to come on :rolleyes:. Then. Suddenly. Knight of Cydonia came on..... live from Wembley '07 :awesome:

One day, it was really busy at the snow- it must've been the peak hour or something. Music was blasting out at the main area, and then Undisclosed Desires started pumping out :awesome:

One night the evening activity at our camp was a trivia night, and at the start our team was fruitlessly trying to think of a team name. Eventually, but also jokingly, I said "TEAM MUSE!" :LOL: and "what about a Muse song name?" :D everyone said nooooo, except for 2 other people who also like Muse. We still couldn't agree on a name, so when one person was sent up, she had to think of a name on her way down. When she came back, she announced that our team was officially called Exogenesis :awesome:

The rest of the team wasn't that impressed actually, they were like "wth is Exogenesis", "omg I dont even like Muse", "thats gaaaay" :rolleyes:

I gave my friend who chose the name a little rundown on what exogenesis means, and the concept of the symphony :D

The most awesome thing, however, was that our awesome team won the trivia night :awesome: We beat teams of teachers, and people two year groups above us. We're smart like that ;)

On the bus trip back, we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (At World's End) and in one scene, Man With a Harmonica was playing. My face was an exact replica of this -> :eek: for at least a full minute straight

aaaaand I think thats just about it (:

Archived