Hoodoo Discussion Thread

ChrisirhC

• 10 months later...
I think the studio version is as good.

I think the studio version is alright (when I said crappy studio versions I'm referring more to Assassin and Exo-Politics), but I prefer the live one with mainly the piano and then the electric guitar rather than the acoustic intro and outro

When Matt found out it won best a best lyrics award, he laughed and was shocked.

Speaks volumes for it's chances of ever returning. :(

He doesn't even know how brilliant his own song is. He probably thinks NSfuckingC has better lyrics. :$

When Matt found out it won best a best lyrics award, he laughed and was shocked.

Speaks volumes for it's chances of ever returning. :(

He doesn't even know how brilliant his own song is. He probably thinks NSfuckingC has better lyrics. :$

ahah! "NSfuckingC" - that's funny! but if he thinks so that's really sad( Hoodoo's lyrics is great just because of these lines: I've had reccuring nightmares / that i was loved for who I am / and missed the opportunity to be a better man

ahah! "NSfuckingC" - that's funny! but if he thinks so that's really sad( Hoodoo's lyrics is great just because of these lines: I've had reccuring nightmares / that i was loved for who I am / and missed the opportunity to be a better man

The single best four lines Matt has ever writen. And yet when he finds this out, he is shocked and surprised. Oh dear.

I don't know, to be fair to Matt, when someone asked for Futurism at R&L, he did at least give some thought to it and say it would be interesting.

Although all those requests for Dead Star have gone unanswered! :LOL:

He also said that "only 7 people have heard it" about Futurism. I think he was genuinely shocked when it was brought up, like he had a flashback; "oh shit yeah, we have songs from before BHAR that weren't singles."

He also said that "only 7 people have heard it" about Futurism. I think he was genuinely shocked when it was brought up, like he had a flashback; "oh shit yeah, we have songs from before BHAR that weren't singles."

True, but let's be optimistic, eh? :LOL:

I think he was exagurating slightly though, or at least I hope he was.

Imho, in their piano sections they should play 3 of...

Hoodoo

Space Dementia

Ruled By Secrecy

Feeling Good

Megalomania

Apocalypse Please

USoE

Sunburn

on rotation. Or perhaps have a couple of staples that they keep for most of the shows, and one slot where they change the song every few shows

Imho, in their piano sections they should play 3 of...

Hoodoo

Space Dementia

Ruled By Secrecy

Feeling Good

Megalomania

Apocalypse Please

USoE

Sunburn

on rotation. Or perhaps have a couple of staples that they keep for most of the shows, and one slot where they change the song every few shows

You can add Cave to that list aswell.

Archived