I bet you feel like a right badass now, you've actually had someone make a tab of your song :LOL: Might complete it and submit it to Ultimate Guitar or some shit.

By the way, your blog is hilarious :LOL:

Why thank you, I do my best :LOL: And yes, I do feel pretty badass. This must be how Bellorz feels every day.

Keep it in there, it adds edge.

So many contrasting opinions, I are confusion now.

I'll write my opinions in a bit after I've finished this assignment. I think it works, but only at certain bits

Be gentle :$

Soundguy messed up the bass ont the synths by boosting it too much though!

Eurgh, sound guys, the downfall of all my recent gigs :(

Hole In My Pocket demo is now pretty much done, so here is the final mix :awesome: I think it's done anyway. I must admit, I'm surprised by how well it turned out. I will hand it to Dan who did the mixing, his audio skills are as good as his beard (which is of adequate quality).

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

You're probably all sick of hearing this song by now, but any more feedback now that the mixing is done would be massively appreciated.

Just got back from playing a gig tonight, we weren't overly satisfied with it but we must have done something right because the promoter has offered us some gigs in Wales :awesome:

I don't know where Wales is but I know it's further away than Middlesbrough so hooray.

Have you got any other originals yet?

Yep, theres quite a few we're working on at the moment actually. I have one that pretty much just rips off Your Touch by The Black Keys, and a few others that also rip off The Black Keys :awesome:

We played a new one for the first time last night and it went down rather well, needs polishing though. Its called Moving Man (pronounced Movin' Man) because obvs I'm just so bluesy :phu:

@IntelligentAI I really like that original you posted! The vocals are really cool, and the bass solo in the middle was pretty awesome :awesome:. What were you playing on the track? :)

That wasn't him, it's a demo Black Keys track he's claiming as his own :noey:

But srsly, he sings and plays guitar, and he's rather good at it too

You're probably all sick of hearing this song by now, but any more feedback now that the mixing is done would be massively appreciated.

It's probably just me but the only thing i would say is, during the little bass interlude part, the overly complex drum fills just doesnt seem quite right to me. Great sounding song though.

@IntelligentAI I really like that original you posted! The vocals are really cool, and the bass solo in the middle was pretty awesome :awesome:. What were you playing on the track? :)

Cheers bby, thats me on le guitar and vocals, being a badass badass.

That wasn't him, it's a demo Black Keys track he's claiming as his own :noey:

But srsly, he sings and plays guitar, and he's rather good at it too

Dom you make me so happy that I smile my happy smile. I'm going to write a song just for you and it will be called Dommeh I <3 u.

It's probably just me but the only thing i would say is' date=' during the little bass interlude part, the overly complex drum fills just doesnt seem quite right to me. Great sounding song though.[/quote']

Thanks, I would raise the point with our drummer but he'd only sulk :(

Guest Batman.
Don't get me started on those kind of bandmates :facepalm:

Oh dear god, my old drummer thought he was Dave Grohl.. insisted on playing as hard as he fucking could for every fucking song.

Thankfully, we've got a musical genius on drums now, who plays pretty much every instrument amazingly well.

Edited by Batman.

Oh dear god, my old drummer thought he was Dave Grohl.. insisted on playing as hard as he fucking could for ever fucking song.

Thankfully, we've got a musical genius on drums now, who plays pretty much every instrument amazingly well.

What we do if it gets a bit competive for volume is we turn all our gear of an either take a break, eat some food or talk through any arguements.

wow man that was sweet. definitely want to hear more, very good vocals too :)

Cheers Nitt. Doing some recording with out producer this weekend, so expect some more Tenants spam before long ;)

Don't get me started on those kind of bandmates :facepalm:

Nah to be fair I was only joking really. He's a great drummer and in all fairness he's definitely one of the easiest people to work with, especially in a band with my ego :awesome:

I tend to find I have more confrontations with our bassist, but we love each other really. The biggest problem we have with our drummer is that he likes to drum when we are discussing important things :facepalm:

Guest Batman.
Cheers Nitt. Doing some recording with out producer this weekend, so expect some more Tenants spam before long ;)

Nah to be fair I was only joking really. He's a great drummer and in all fairness he's definitely one of the easiest people to work with, especially in a band with my ego :awesome:

I tend to find I have more confrontations with our bassist, but we love each other really. The biggest problem we have with our drummer is that he likes to drum when we are discussing important things :facepalm:

Oh fuck everything about this. There's nothing worse than that bastard that won't stfu when other people are trying to talk about something important.

Spent the last two days making this thing. I'm playing all the parts.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Go easy. I pretty much have never made my own original song. :LOL:

A couple of demos from my latest band:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/parva-hinton/degree-absolute[/soundcloud]

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/parva-hinton/oak-leaves[/soundcloud]

Wow. I really like those (the instrumentals mainly), especially the second. :)

Edited by alyssa_