Niiiice cover Olly.

Thanks for the comments peeps. I do have a bit more footage from that gig actually, including one of our new originals, which I can post up if you'd like.

Also, the EP turned out balls so while we'll still sell it at gigs because we need the money, theres no way in hell I'm posting it here :LOL: Except maybe one track which I quite like.

And my apologies, Matt. I'm such a guitar wanker that I just can't help but shit all over our bassist's one and only moment of looking cool :(

I would like to see more footage from the gig If you have it. Also, I'm sure the EP's not that bad :LOL:

My Music Technology Band, "Crossfire", had to perform a set of 6 original songs for one of the assignments, and managed to record it all - Below are a couple of videos from the set.

Crossfire - Moonstruck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmQgwaq637g&feature=plcp

Crossfire - Living a Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMVo1uW1y3M&feature=plcp

I'm the one on the far left :LOL:

hmm you're playing the wrong chords

:erm: I am? In which section?

Most definitely the wrong chords, could you not hear it? Strangely I don't recall you using such ballsed up chords in the KnT factor? Solo sounds odd though, not wrong chords, but the whammy action. Tone's not bad though, would be great to hear your setup through a better amp!

Also Longan, what is it meant to be? Can't see it

Most definitely the wrong chords, could you not hear it? Strangely I don't recall you using such ballsed up chords in the KnT factor? Solo sounds odd though, not wrong chords, but the whammy action. Tone's not bad though, would be great to hear your setup through a better amp!

nope, still playing the same chords...

Guest Batman.
[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

Could do with being a bit more 'structured' (If that's the right way to describe it). Definitely liked it though, for some reason it felt like something you'd hear in the background of the climatic ending of the first part of CSI or something :LOL:

Edited by Batman.

Could do with being a bit more 'structured' though (If that's the right way to describe it). Definitely liked it though, for some reason it felt like something you'd hear in the background of the climatic ending of the first part of CSI or something :LOL:

The song was only about 15 minutes old when I recorded it. The freeness of my songs comes from them being 'of the moment' in a way. Once I get 4 more I'll pick the best 4/5 and make an EP.

that was insane! who wrote it? Have you recorded anything in a studio yet?

Cheers mate. The riff at the start was built upwards from the drumbeat and the there's a riff in there that I've had kicking about for a few years, apart from that we jammed and tinkered with it as a group. The only thing we've got of studio-ish quality at the moment is this track that I mixed from a live session we did for a project for some friends of ours:

http://projectwicket.bandcamp.com/track/get-in-ms-riley-live

We're heading in to do some other tracks in the studio in the next couple of weeks so should be able to post some more stuff soon if you like this.

Posted a while back but the only other music we have up at the moment is this track:

2VfxawpF45s

I GUESS this can be considered original. Apart from the No One Knows at the beginning :LOL:

This is just a mess of a vid with a few ideas interspersed really, I was just fooling around so it isn't exactly flawless. I think I'll put the proper guitar tracks up on Soundcloud at some point.

RECORDED WITH MY iPHONE 3GS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4iPPw-Cfow&feature=youtu.be