You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

What you're doing is taking a collection of fine/rare coins (we fans) and throwing in a pile of pennies (Twilight/Watchmen fanboys/girls) and going "at least we have more coins in our collection"

NO...IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY COINS ARE IN YOUR COLLECTION IF THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF USELESS PENNIES.

Hey now, I've been a fan of Watchmen (both the graphic novel and film adaptation) and Muse long before the film score for Watchmen was even considered.

I was actually pretty excited when I heard Take a Bow in the trailer. :p

I do agree with the Twatlight sentiment though. I was utterly confuzzled when SMBH was used in the first movie...

(and yes, I do realize my response to the original rant is a little late. sue me)

I must admit that those twilight fangirls fuzzin irritate me, BUT I also have to admit that I don't hate twilight. I've read the books, I've seen the movies., and I liked them. You all probably want to kill me right now but I don't care. Everyone should be able to love what the like and like what they love if you know what I mean. I'm not saying that I'm CRAZY about twilght, but I'm also not saying that I didn't enjoy reading it. So. Huh.

Btw, I don't think that the problem lies with twilight. You can like or hate it, but that's with all things. I think the problem lies with those idiot teenage girls. A soon as some popular girl had found something she likes, all of her friends have to like it too, although they maybe not even REALLY like it, you know? And so the popularity of a certain thing grows, till there's this mania build of screaming and freaking fangirls who like it because everybody fucking does (like a trend). And when this get mixed up with, let's say, a MUSE SONG, which is from a whole different interest-group, that group obviously will be angry, because now they're associated with another interest-group (which is almost the opposite I think). That's it. It's not about twilight, it's about those girls, and their shitty copy-cat habbit. SO. That's just my opinion, and I'm not going to apologise for liking twilight, and I'm certainly not going to apologise for HATING those "popular" girls. :)

I've found a metaphor that works pretty well with what i feel about muse and stuff like twilight (not only applies to twilighters..): i feel like if muse is some kind of gem. Many people may think that a precious stone is "pretty" or what, and like it. But only a few will understand its real value, and apreciate it for what its really worth!

Now, I feel like I'm one of those "jewellers" and people who don't get all the beauty, strength, etc (i could go on for hours) of muse bug me A LOT. It's a bit like if the fact of me saying that I'm a fan looses value when they say it too, and as it means a lot to me I feel like it's an offense.

But then, it's a bit selfish too. Like if I wanted to keep Muse for me and only me (:p). They deserve to have success, and who am I to tell who can listen to them, and at which level of addiction?! Actually, I think we just can't expect everyone to be as into them as we are. Maybe we shouldn't care about it, as long as it doesn't harm neither the band nor our own interest! Actually, since I've found the "gem metaphor" and so put words on what bugged me, i feel reassured: like "oh, that was the problem. ok, i'm a jeweller. the others are the ones who are missing something. :D"

I had my first encounter with the Twilight Rage yesterday. I am a researcher, and we have a resource team that provides supplies for experiments and stuff. I had a rush experiment, so I had to go down and chat w/ resources instead of submitting the usual request online. So I walk in, with my sweetest face on, to ask for a big favor and get my stuff right away. The lady I needed to talk to eyed me when I came up, grimaced, then pulled her earbuds of out of her ears and says "How dare you interrupt me when I'm listening to a Twilight song???" I immediately get this ominous feeling and asked her what she was listening to. It was SMBH then she starts going on about how it's one of her favorite songs and is played during her favorite scene and Twilight is the best ever, blah blah blah. I thought my head was going to explode. It just irritated the crap out of me. I couldn't control myself, I had to make a snide remark about Muse songs not belonging in Twilight and she said "who is Muse?; I've never heard of them" GRRRRRRRRRR :wtf:

Edit: Oh yeah, and to try to get my conversation positive again (favor, ya know) I said "well, Matt does have the sexiest falsetto in the world, right?" I got "what's a matt? what's a falsetto?"

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

'What's a Matt?' haha sorry that made me lol! :p:LOL:

:LOL: me too. "Whats a matt":LOL: next time someone mentions a person Im gonna say "whats a (name)":LOL: :facepalm:

I do believe I just giggle-snorted.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

He's so unique that it's actually an appropriate comment in this case. :awesome:

A comment from the SMBH video on youtube:

xxMJxx09 (1 day ago)

SHUT THE FUCK UP coolme158 WE DO LOVE MUSE BECAUSE OF TWILIGHT,YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF EDWARD CULLEN,JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE,GET WELL SOON MOTHER-FUCK

I have lost all faith in humanity :'(

Another thing that kills my little remaining hope in humanity is mylifeistwilight.com

Seriously, one of them was something like "Whenever I answer the phone, I say Edward? I want to die whenever it's not him. MLIT." :stunned:

A comment from the SMBH video on youtube:

xxMJxx09 (1 day ago)

SHUT THE FUCK UP coolme158 WE DO LOVE MUSE BECAUSE OF TWILIGHT,YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF EDWARD CULLEN,JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE,GET WELL SOON MOTHER-FUCK

I have lost all faith in humanity :'(

Another thing that kills my little remaining hope in humanity is mylifeistwilight.com

Seriously, one of them was something like "Whenever I answer the phone, I say Edward? I want to die whenever it's not him. MLIT." :stunned:

these people need to be checked in into a mental hospital......

EDWARDS NOT REALL THERES NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT GUY DAMN!

sorry mafoo :$

Archived