well, i dont like it too, when i went to watch new moon to hear the part where i belong to you was playing... it was full of twighlight fans while i was like: eww... but i was like :awesome: when IBtY started playing.... i said:yay!!!! thats museeee!!!!! and a girl in the crowd said: shhh... and i said: you shhhh! and she said: whats muse anyway??? it sounds pretyy bad! me: do you know SBH? she said: yes :D and me: WELL, ITS THE SAME BAND YOU F.... FAN!, and she didnt say anything :D...

i actually felt proud of my revenge against her... cause if i didnt say anything to her... i was going to explode!

Dont bite my head off 4 saying so but saying twilight fans arnt real fans isnt really true. 4 example...i loved twilight (not edward hes gay) and when i bought the soundtrack i loved supermassive blackhole so i decided 2 look em up and now i hav all their albums and most of the b sides and im the muse girl at my school. So not all of us are bad so just calm down and ignore all these stupid annoying little girls!

hey im new here and i just gotta say a few things about twilight, it is complete shit i dont know what human being in their right mind would ever watch such a shitty peice of crap and the dialog. when bella said kiss me in new moon she had no expression on my face but i did this--->:rolleyes: clearly this was written by a mormon who was really bored with her life and just wanted to make cheap easy money

• 1 month later...
Join to the club. There are loads of Twatlight haters here, I include myself there, and I'm proud. Twilight is the worst thing that has ever happened to Muse. I don't care that "everyone has to know about the band somehow", "there are lots of intelligent Twilighters", "don't mind us", "you don't like Twilight because you haven't read it", and so forth. They are ruining Muse reputation and that's something that won't change.

But, you know what? I don't care about Watchmen. It seems more intelligent (less retard, if you compare it to Twatlight) and I don't thing its fanboys are going to react like some rabid twilighters. The root of the problem is not the movie; the core of this stupid movement is some annoying woman called Stephenie Meyer. She spread all over the web that she LOVED Muse, the band was her inspiration, nothing would have been possible without them, and bla bla bla. After four books' knowledgements and a unique dedication, look where we are. She really thinks she is Muse's biggest fan :facepalm:

I agree with hyper_chondriac_muser, Twilighters will eventually forget that Muse was in Twatlight. But Muse's reputation has been damaged anyway. Oh! I almost forget it! Meyer says that no Twilight project will be complete without Muse, so I guess we have to bear another three movies :)

I hate when I have to see that some edward'slover luuuuvvss THE MUSE, among others, like Jonas Brothers, Panic At The Disco, Paramore, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus and Metro Station. I feel like eating my computer.

I hope this doesn't get closed. I really need a Twatlight bashing thread :awesome:

+1 to everything above those twitards annoy the hell out of me

I don't understand how Stephanie Meyer could say Muse were her inspiration then write something so awful:mad: I have endless anger to get out about this whole Twatlight Muser thing. Jesus Christ, Matt looks more like a vampire than that hideous, lame, boring, useless, spade-faced twit that is Robert Pattinson and/or Edward Cullen. So Twilight has not only damaged the good name of Muse fans but also completely ruined the vampire genre. Vampires are supposed to be scary and sexy....Hello? Twilight fans? And to make things worse, the way they use the songs is diabolical. Supermassive Black Hole, in a baseball match? I just don't get it. Then in New Moon they use I Belong To You, when she's walking down a street, talking over the song. What are these lunatics on? We hardly want a load of freaky twilight obsessed weirdos as Muse fans because it's highly likely they'll start attacking each other. Two twilight fans got into a vicious fight over a poster of Robert Pattinson- THEY DONT HAVE LIVES! I accept there are plenty of normal people who like Twilight, but I just wish they wouldn't bring Muse into something that's completely irrelevant and pointless. They are separate things, Muse are not a "Twilight Band"

(rant over)

Forgive me, I had a lot of angst

I don't understand how Stephanie Meyer could say Muse were her inspiration then write something so awful:mad: I have endless anger to get out about this whole Twatlight Muser thing. Jesus Christ, Matt looks more like a vampire than that hideous, lame, boring, useless, spade-faced twit that is Robert Pattinson and/or Edward Cullen. So Twilight has not only damaged the good name of Muse fans but also completely ruined the vampire genre. Vampires are supposed to be scary and sexy....Hello? Twilight fans? And to make things worse, the way they use the songs is diabolical. Supermassive Black Hole, in a baseball match? I just don't get it. Then in New Moon they use I Belong To You, when she's walking down a street, talking over the song. What are these lunatics on? We hardly want a load of freaky twilight obsessed weirdos as Muse fans because it's highly likely they'll start attacking each other. Two twilight fans got into a vicious fight over a poster of Robert Pattinson- THEY DONT HAVE LIVES! I accept there are plenty of normal people who like Twilight, but I just wish they wouldn't bring Muse into something that's completely irrelevant and pointless. They are separate things, Muse are not a "Twilight Band"

(rant over)

Forgive me, I had a lot of angst

did you just call matt a vampire :wtf: ?

anyway yeah i could write (and draw) better shit then that whilst listening to muse......and shes WAYYYY older than me!

I think Twilight is ok if you are looking for an interesting but mindless read. I have a job where I have to think think think, so it's nice to not think for fun. Does that make sense?

That being said, the way Meyer's babbles on about Muse being an inspiration and all that stuff is absolutely humiliating to any real Muse fan. It's unfathomable to me how Muse could have inspired THAT. :(

The movies are absolute shit, Pattinson is gross and creepy, and the placement and song choices are pretty bad. If they must stick Muse songs in to appease the fangirl author, then they could at least be chosen to be more appropriate and then placed somewhere that makes sense.

And for whoever was mentioning Watchmen, well, the trailers were absolutely awesome, but the movie was :LOL:. Yep, it was pretty bad.

Archived