is your avatar Matt's "smug face" from the TIRO video?

Yeah :LOL: while I was editing Muse the movie I just happened to freeze frame that part and thought it was like that classic slightly confused face that Matt sometimes does so I screengrabbed it for my avatar :happy:

You're extremely dedicated!! I love that! It's awesome!! I luff you Liam!!!!

you never cease to amaze me!

Just want to make sure everyone can enjoy it in other countrys too :happy:

Yeah :LOL: while I was editing Muse the movie I just happened to freeze frame that part and thought it was like that classic slightly confused face that Matt sometimes does so I screengrabbed it for my avatar :happy:

Knew it !! I would recognise that particular face anywhere - it is the best shot of the entire video... Cracks me up whenever I watch it :LOL::LOL:

Hope it's in Muse the movie as it is priceless (crossed between "confused" & "hello ladies") :p Just have to wait and see!!

I demand a llama preview! :LOL:

No but seriously Liam, your really awsome for doing this and I'd gladly wait until next year if you thought it necessary :)

ok Llama, you may....IF I can have a preview of the new album with the part where your toenail is used ;)

dw it wont be next year :happy: I'll be giving Paul the DVD for upload after the screening.

Oh its in there ;)

Damn! now I REALLLLLLLLYYYY can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: my avatar Matt is saying "hello ladies"?? ;):LOL:

At least Matt's attempt of pulling a "hello ladies" face (which is slightly different than the real thing!!!!!) ;)

ok Llama, you may....IF I can have a preview of the new album with the part where your toenail is used ;)

dw it wont be next year :happy:

It's strictly confidential :( Matt says he won't ride me onstage if it get's leaked, and we don't want him to go there do we? ;)

Haha good news:LOL:

It's strictly confidential :( Matt says he won't ride me onstage if it get's leaked, and we don't want him to go there do we? ;)

:eek::eek: Is it what they meant then when they hinted at arriving on stage on "horses"??? :eek::eek:

Well I can tell you both this: If I'm not personally on stage, I will make sure that someone is holding a placard with a picture of me on it at the scandinavian gigs ;)

Wear the scarf :happy:

I can see where this is going.. is Dom going to sit on you as he plays the drums and you'll be wearing a scarf to match his trousers and make Llama noises into a mic as one of those funky hidden unique noises in the songs?

I can see where this is going.. is Dom going to sit on you as he plays the drums and you'll be wearing a scarf to match his trousers and make Llama noises into a mic as one of those funky hidden unique noises in the songs?

...*bursts out laughing* haha, I actually could imagine that occuring!!!! :awesome:

:facepalm:I just played out that whole scenario in my mind...:stunned::LOL:

I can't be bothered to read all of the past pages, so sorry if this has already been mentioned/asked.

Liam, any updates on the movie? (when it will be released, any hints on the never-before-seen footage, etc)

Nah Dom just hits me with his drumsticks, he's mental with those things :(

Well I can tell you both this: If I'm not personally on stage, I will make sure that someone is holding a placard with a picture of me on it at the scandinavian gigs ;)

I will make sure that a placard with your picture is used at UK gigs too...With all the people from around the world on this board we can get you as the worldwide official Muse Mascot for their 2009 tour!!!!

We could have a Muse board version of finding Waldo called find the Sever - spot the pic of sever at a muse gig and post you sighting along with a picture!!!

Llama is going global :D

:LOL::LOL:

I will make sure that a placard with your picture is used at UK gigs too...With all the people from around the world on this board we can get you as the worldwide official Muse Mascot for their 2009 tour!!!!

We could have a Muse board version of finding Waldo called find the Sever - spot the pic of sever at a muse gig and post you sighting along with a picture!!!

Llama is going global :D

:LOL::LOL:

I seriously love that idea :LOL: But in order for people to actually bother looking for my placard of awesomness, be it in the UK or Scandinavia, we probably need some sort of prizes!

Archived