Ohhhh, okay. That makes a lot of sense. Like before I was wondering how you got all those high quality videos that can really only be found on youtube but since they are on youtube, they are very low quality. ie. New Born on Live and Kicking, pisstake on CD:UK, etc.

The really old rare clips like the live and kicking and CD:UK performances are by no means perfect quality as theyre very rare clips taken from VHS recordings but they are the original rips though for best quality.

lol glad it gave you all a chuckle :D

I tried uploading the intro to youtube twice but theyre not having it..

Soooooo...heres a direct download link for you all to see the intro; http://www.sendspace.com/file/pp4xey

Its encoded in lower resolution for quicker upload but the actual DVD will be of DVD quality and even have parts in HD.

link bumped so more can enjoy :)

Really looking forward to this now. :D

Following The Royal Albert Hall, Marlay Park, & V Festival DVD, I shall share with you all my next project.... "MUSE....THE MOVIE!" :D A trailer for it can be watched below...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQxfNY7H5fg#

I got the idea when looking back at all my Muse vids right back from 1999 to the current day and seeing how much they've progressed and built their ambitions higher every year, that this would be a great idea to make a documentary style film, starting right back from when Muse began to the present day, and selecting clips from my large collection of footage to compose a feature length film of Muses history.

Featuring interviews, the making of each album, performances, and all comedy from every year and lots more to really give a detailed look at each step of Muses journey and to see the evolution of Muse crafted into a documentary movie of their career.

:)

you are very, very clever and I like it ! more, please XXX

:D:\mm/:

Hey you crazy kids!!!!!!!!

Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking hell! Fucking, fucking little, fucking, fucking Liam, yeah!... is back!!!!!!! :D

Hey Liam, how's the organisation of the premiere going?

That's like the 5th time someone asks :LOL:

:LOL:

this is compleatly unrelated but i was watching flight of the conchords and there was this part were they say "has anyone ever said you look like a llama" and for some reason i thought of you:p

alright lets get back on topic

this is compleatly unrelated but i was watching flight of the conchords and there was this part were they say "has anyone ever said you look like a llama" and for some reason i thought of you:p

Well when I think of Llamas I either think of that Llama from Napoleon Dynamite where he's going "eat the foooood!" to it, or in Jimmy Neutron where carls lifelong abition is to touch a Llama and he finally does it in the film and wears a huge bagde saying "I touched a Llama":LOL:

Sever, how did all this Llama fame start again?

Doms Llama tailnails comment > You get funny Llama avatar > Me commenting on the Llama pic > other ppl adding their comments of it also > Llamas will dominate the next tour discussion > ta-daaaa ? :happy:

I've always liked Flight of the conchords :LOL:

Sever, how did all this Llama fame start again?

Doms Llama tailnails comment > You get funny Llama avatar > Me commenting on the Llama pic > other ppl adding their comments of it also > Llamas will dominate the next tour discussion > I became famous > ta-daaaa ? :happy:

Something like that yea, and I have you to thank for it :happy:

I just want to know about quality.

I don't really want to read through 18 pages so:

Do you make sure you don't lose any (or too much) audio quality when making your DVDs?

That's the main thing that held me back from downloading the Royal Albert Hall DVDs, that's a lot of bandwith for something i'm not sure is very good quality.

That's the main thing that held me back from downloading the Royal Albert Hall DVDs, that's a lot of bandwith for something i'm not sure is very good quality.

The Royal Albert Hall DVD is well worth the time and bandwidth to download. It took about 48 hours to download for me, and my bandwidth varied from 26 to 156 kb/s. It's not just a fan-made DVD using only one shot, there's many different angles. Like from next to the organ for Megalomania, the choir seats behind the band, one from a bit furthrer back as well as the main shot which has a wicked view of everything that's going on. :) It was filmed with a HD camcorder so the sound's ace.

That was filmed live as well, whereas Muse the Movie's compiled of various footage that's obviously going to be much better quality than a recorded live show anyway. :happy:

I mean I'm no expert, Liam's the guy to talk to, but IMO, it's well worth it. :D

Archived