I will be offering the download same as RAH, torrent will be seeded by my server at 2mb/s and hopefully will be able to get some seedboxes with a 100mb/s connection to help out.

It will also be uploaded as a straight download from http://www.musebootlegs.com/blog/

If people would prefer it I will rip the DVD's to mp4/avi for those that can't burn DVD's?

Maybe your right though, maybe I am as you put it wasting my time and that knowone will want this movie anyway...

never put yourself down!! ever! :(

you do great editing jobs! I love your work!

I never wanna hear you say something like this again, no matter the reason! Sarcasm or not, I don't care! Never say this ever ever ever again!

for the record, I want this movie! D=<

I never wanna hear you say something like this again, no matter the reason! Sarcasm or not, I don't care! Never say this ever ever ever again!

+1

You are my hero Liam

I have seen the beginning of the movie on youtube and it's a very good work, very good quality, very good idea with good band and, of course, very good music; so i like it :p

and i say it, for the 10th birthday of Muse, it's a real good thing.

And thanks Paul for up on Musebootlegs :D

"A symphonic album has turned up here, like a full collaboration with an orchestra"

Matt Bellamy.

Hey there :)

Its been explained a few times in the RAH thread: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=59378

I dont think iDVD would support its formatting to burn properly onto a DVD as it has menu encodings and set timeline co-ordinations with the special features. The basic burning process is explained in the link above though so I hope it helps.

Enjoy the DVD :)

Thanks for the link I will certainly check it out. As back up I have enlisted the help of one of the IT guys at work as well!! :p

Can't wait for Muse the movie as well so thanks for putting all these videos together!!

First, get a windows computer, next, get burning rom and your all set :LOL:

Nah, I am never going back to PC again... Mac is the one for me, it gives me all I need ;) (and never crashes or freeze!!)

Thanks for the link I will certainly check it out. As back up I have enlisted the help of one of the IT guys at work as well!! :p

Can't wait for Muse the movie as well so thanks for putting all these videos together!!

Nah, I am never going back to PC again... Mac is the one for me, it gives me all I need ;) (and never crashes or freeze!!)

Thanks to the huge amount of Muse on my computer it's as healthy as any Mac ;)

I will be offering the download same as RAH, torrent will be seeded by my server at 2mb/s and hopefully will be able to get some seedboxes with a 100mb/s connection to help out.

It will also be uploaded as a straight download from http://www.musebootlegs.com/blog/

If people would prefer it I will rip the DVD's to mp4/avi for those that can't burn DVD's?

Great stuff Paul, as per :happy:

Can't wait! I've still to watch the RAH DVD... hello Easter hols lol.

Dont worry. I wont :) thanks for caring.

+1

You are my hero Liam

Thanks Llama, your my favourite animal *strokes* :happy:

I have seen the beginning of the movie on youtube and it's a very good work, very good quality, very good idea with good band and, of course, very good music; so i like it

and i say it, for the 10th birthday of Muse, it's a real good thing.

Cheers :)

Can't wait for Muse the movie as well so thanks for putting all these videos together!!.

Your very welcome.

and a big thanks to paul_nicko for offering to upload my DVD on his server for downloading too.

Ive very slightly altered a few clips in the introductory clip to make it flow better. I'll upload the intro straight from the original video file for you all to see if you'd like to see the vid in higher quality than the screener version I have uploaded recorded by the phone.

:stunned: run awaaaayyy :LOL:

haha only joking :p your Llama noise is much appreciated. Nice Llama. I look forward to hearing what part your toenails have to play on the new album :happy:

What can I say, they are going to make the album the best ;)

Hey Llama *strokes* :happy::LOL:

I think I'll upload it to youtube and aswell as giving a copy to Paul to upload on musebootlegs. I just think that uploading it in parts to muselive would be alot of work so wanted to see if there was much demand for that opition.

yay for the straight download from musebootlegs, that's how I got the RAH DVD and it went nice and smoothly :D

Just a quick little update on the DVD specifications...

As ive had so many different pm's asking about subtitles of different languages for the DVD, Im going to encode a subtitle track for the DVD to accomidate for everyone.

The films soundtrack has been encoded (like the RAH DVD) in 5.1 surround sound for home cinema systems.

On the screening side, a premier for this movie is also going to be held in the U.S by Liz_is_citizen_erased. She had also organised a screening for HAARP last year, so will be doing the same for Muse the movie (please contact her for further details), hopefully on the same night as the UK premier screening. To be confirmed.

As ive had so many different pm's asking about subtitles of different languages for the DVD, Im going to encode a subtitle track for the DVD to accomidate for everyone.

The films soundtrack has been encoded (like the RAH DVD) in 5.1 surround sound for home cinema systems.

On the screening side, a premier for this movie is also going to be held in the U.S by Liz_is_citizen_erased. She had also organised a screening for HAARP last year, so will be doing the same for Muse the movie (please contact her for further details), hopefully on the same night as the UK premier screening. To be confirmed.

:happy:

*raises hand*

the screening will be in california details will be announced in the coming weeks:happy:

or sooner!

Mapoftheglorious - thanks for all the help with the RAH DVD burning. Turns out I was over complicating it when in the end it was pretty straight forward. :facepalm: Yes, not the most IT minded person in the room I know!!

Started watching it and it's awesome so thanks for putting it together and looking forward to Muse the Movie in May *cross fingers*

PS: is your avatar Matt's "smug face" from the TIRO video?

PS: is your avatar Matt's "smug face" from the TIRO video?

:LOL: i think it is! I love that face!! :awesome:

but you know...youtube deleted that music vid! :eek:

oh yea and Liam...you're welcome! Of course I care. I hate it when people put themselves down, i used to do it a lot myself, but once i stopped the world just seemed....so much brighter! :happy:

You're extremely dedicated!! I love that! It's awesome!! I luff you Liam!!!! :kiss:

you never cease to amaze me! :happy:

im going to start a thread in banter for the US screening to get some input from whos going and to answer any questions you guys have

that sounds like a plan! ^^ you can go ahead and put me on the list of people who can't make it. :erm:

You're extremely dedicated!! I love that! It's awesome!! I luff you Liam!!!! :kiss:

you never cease to amaze me! :happy:

that sounds like a plan! ^^ you can go ahead and put me on the list of people who can't make it. :erm:

:(

were going to miss you

Archived