If you can get away with placeing it on the tube it would get a non-museboard audiance too. :)

Yeah, I will try that. Youtube are funny how they allow me to upload some Muse vids and others they just chop them straight away :rolleyes:

I'll try and upload them there then and see what happends. It will be in about 15 parts.

well youtube would be convenient, but yea...warner is getting quite out of hand these days, removing vids, disabling audio, yea...so i'd say torrent or muselive.

But yea as someone stated above, youtube, if it doesn't get deleted or something, would probably be the best choice since it will bring in a new audience. Everyone goes to youtube :happy:

the only problem is the "if" factor.

I hate warner.

don't know why they're doing this but it's retarded! I literally went to watch this one interview from like 01 and they disabled the audio because sunburn was playing in the background! :erm:

well youtube would be convenient, but yea...warner is getting quite out of hand these days, removing vids, disabling audio, yea...so i'd say torrent or muselive.

But yea as someone stated above, youtube, if it doesn't get deleted or something, would probably be the best choice since it will bring in a new audience. Everyone goes to youtube :happy:

the only problem is the "if" factor.

I hate warner.

Yeah :( I'll give it a go though and see what happends :)

I know, its stupid how theyre disabiling the audio on interviews because you can faintly hear one of their tracks playing in the background.

My vote is on musebootlegs.com, it's easy to download and very convinient :)

Hey Llama *strokes* :happy::LOL:

I think I'll upload it to youtube and aswell as giving a copy to Paul to upload on musebootlegs. I just think that uploading it in parts to muselive would be alot of work so wanted to see if there was much demand for that opition.

Hey Llama *strokes* :happy::LOL:

I think I'll upload it to youtube and aswell as giving a copy to Paul to upload on musebootlegs. I just think that uploading it in parts to muselive would be alot of work so wanted to see if there was much demand for that opition.

*llamasounds, however they sound:LOL:*

Okey cool, 'cause when I download stuff that are big from muselive and I see I have to unite them I just go *sigh* :p

Plus that torrents generally take less time to download

*llamasounds, however they sound:LOL:*

Okey cool, 'cause when I download stuff that are big from muselive and I see I have to unite them I just go *sigh* :p

Plus that torrents generally take less time to download

:LOL:

Yeah it can be a pain having to unite them, so I defo think that the torrent and youtube opitions are the best and easiest as they both have there benefits.

:LOL:

Yeah it can be a pain having to unite them, so I defo think that the torrent and youtube opitions are the best and easiest as they both have there benefits.

I personally don't think it's going to be left up on youtube, but it's always worth a shot :)

Cheers, and I just want to say a big thanks to all the people both on here, youtube, and everywhere else who appreciates my work and everything (and to those who are giving all their help towards the organsing of the screening.)

I do it all for you guys so its nice to hear you all enjoy my work. Unfortunatley there is the one or two that get jealous and send me hate (and very odd) mail (1 of those people being a user on this board) but you only have to glance at their achievments to see why they felt they had to send the message in the 1st place :LOL:

but yeah, anyway, thanks again for all your feedback my friends, and to my heros for your encouragment too :happy:

I wanted to ask everyone what there prefered way of viewing Muse the movie would be?; torrent, muselive, or youtube?

cheers :)

it's completely incompetent for someone to send you hate mail no matter if they are jealous or whatever. i think that you are extremely talented Liam, and these simpletons who are bothering you (foolsssss) can come talk to me if they'd like (i'd doubt they'd like to hear what i have to say...lol :ninja: )

anyways, i applaud your hard work and you deserve everything :D

yeh, i think youtube should be the first choice :)

Why don't you upload it on Vimeo instead. They do HD videos as well then just include the vimeo links in the side bar to the trailer on youtube.

I don't think Vimeo are as stupid as youtube on the whole copyright stuff either but I haven't had chance to use Vimeo much so meh.

Oh and it wasn't hate mail, I was just voicing my opinion of the menu. :LOL: Also the reason I commented is because I felt it could be improved on, I'd rather you not twist the truth and put your opinion and assumption of my reason for commenting as fact.

Oh and it wasn't hate mail, I was just voicing my opinion of the menu. :LOL: Also the reason I commented is because I felt it could be improved on, I'd rather you not twist the truth and put your opinion and assumption of my reason for commenting as fact.

Theres constructive critism and then theres.. :rolleyes:

Everyone else has spoken positively of the menu so I wont be changing it.

and you shouldnt have removed your link in your profile asking for funding...

Why don't you upload it on Vimeo instead. They do HD videos as well then just include the vimeo links in the side bar to the trailer on youtube.

I don't think Vimeo are as stupid as youtube on the whole copyright stuff either but I haven't had chance to use Vimeo much so meh.

you shouldn't comment any part of Liam's work no matter the issue you have with him :(

he has worked hard on this, and personally, i love the menu you idiot. :wtf:

please keep any unkind comments to yourself.

Theres constructive critism and then theres.. :rolleyes:

Everyone else has spoken positively of the menu so I wont be changing it, infact while we're on the subject just to clear it up, what do you all think of the menu fellow musers?

I suppose the first comment wasn't too constructive but the latter one's were more constructive.

Fair enough, it's a matter of opinion really. That said you can't really "clear it up" because it is as much opinion as technical skill as well.

you shouldn't comment any part of Liam's work no matter the issue you have with him :(

he has worked hard on this, and personally, i love the menu you idiot. :wtf:

please keep any unkind comments to yourself.

That first sentence confuses me, maybe I'm just too tired to understand that.

I'm not saying he hasn't worked hard but there's always room for improvement ;) I do congratulate you on your hard work though Liam.

Editing is a long process, especially the rendering. Rendering is the best part.

It wasn't really unkind, it was just "I don't really like the menu" :LOL: it's like when some people say "I don't like Feeling Good".

I suppose the first comment wasn't too constructive but the latter one's were more constructive.

Fair enough, it's a matter of opinion really. That said you can't really "clear it up" because it is as much opinion as technical skill as well.

That first sentence confuses me, maybe I'm just too tired to understand that.

I'm not saying he hasn't worked hard but there's always room for improvement ;) I do congratulate you on your hard work though Liam.

Editing is a long process, especially the rendering. Rendering is the best part.

It wasn't really unkind, it was just "I don't really like the menu" :LOL: it's like when some people say "I don't like Feeling Good".

:LOL: 10/10

5 STARS!?!?!!?!?!!!

If you think the menu needs improving and you think you could do it better then I would genuinely like you to create your own and show us and if it does appear to be better then you can have your own menu on the Muse the movies DVD :)

How does that sound? because you seem to "know your stuff", so please show us. you've talked the talk, now walk the walk.

If you think the menu needs improving and you think you could do it better then I would genuinely like you to create your own and show us and if it does appear to be better then you can have your own menu on the Muse the movies DVD :)

How does that sound? because you seem to "know your stuff", so please show us. you've talked the talk, now walk the walk.

The best software I have for that isn't any good anyway (Mac's doesn't even have paint:LOL:); I need photoshop and adobe masters collection. But even if I wasn't able to create a better one it doesn't mean I can't have a valid opinion of someone else's work.

For example there are film critics; they may not be able to make a master piece but can analyse and break them down; to find what is good and bad about them.

I could give it a go though but I probably wouldn't use the menu if I did download it; i'd just watch it on my computer since it'd be a waste of the HD footage if I put it onto a DVD and I have no blu-ray writer yet.

The best software I have for that isn't any good anyway (Mac's doesn't even have paint:LOL:); I need photoshop and adobe masters collection. But even if I wasn't able to create a better one it doesn't mean I can't have a valid opinion of someone else's work.

For example there are film critics; they may not be able to make a master piece but can analyse and break them down; to find what is good and bad about them.

I could give it a go though but I probably wouldn't use the menu if I did download it; i'd just watch it on my computer since it'd be a waste of the HD footage if I put it onto a DVD and I have no blu-ray writer yet.

I do all this as a hobby to share with my fellow musers. I know you cant please everyone with what you do but when your putting all your free time into something to share freely with others and in some cases even loosing money because of it then you dont expect to be put down for it. What your saying now may be constructive but it wasent before, and even above your making digs which are just uncalled for and plain mean. Im sorry if my "low standards" of editing work have upset you in some way. Maybe your right though, maybe I am as you put it wasting my time and that knowone will want this movie anyway...

I do all this as a hobby to share with my fellow musers. I know you cant please everyone with what you do but when your putting all your free time into something to share freely with others and in some cases even loosing money because of it then you dont expect to be put down for it. What your saying now may be constructive but it wasent before, and even above your making digs which are just uncalled for and plain mean. Im sorry if my "low standards" of editing work have upset you in some way. Maybe your right though, maybe I am as you put it wasting my time and that knowone will want this movie anyway...

I have nothing against it; it's a nice thing to do. I guess the comment was a bit uncalled for but in my defense I haven't slept in about 24 hours and I'm a cranky bastard.

I know what it's like to spend all your free time on something you love doing and get put down; so I'm sorry if I cause any offense. I didn't mean to. It was only the menu anyway, I just didn't really like the layout personally. I've watched one of your other ones before (One of the RAH videos, might have been bliss) and I liked it; it was well done.

I wasn't really making a dig at you either or your work, I just thought the menu could be better; it could just be the software you use or as you said it's only a hobby and done in spare time so it's a good job considering it's probably done when you're tired after work or whatever.

Following The Royal Albert Hall, Marlay Park, & V Festival DVD, I shall share with you all my next project.... "MUSE....THE MOVIE!" :D A trailer for it can be watched below...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQxfNY7H5fg#

I got the idea when looking back at all my Muse vids right back from 1999 to the current day and seeing how much they've progressed and built their ambitions higher every year, that this would be a great idea to make a documentary style film, starting right back from when Muse began to the present day, and selecting clips from my large collection of footage to compose a feature length film of Muses history.

Featuring interviews, the making of each album, performances, and all comedy from every year and lots more to really give a detailed look at each step of Muses journey and to see the evolution of Muse crafted into a documentary movie of their career.

:)

YOU made that video? I saw that preview two weeks ago, but I didn't know that the person who made it was a member of the forums! Well, anyway, looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished product!

Archived