i know just the person. at school he was in a lot of fights, and won by picking everyone up an relocating them! :eek: I'll see if he's up for the task! :yesey:

Haha great, just get him to come to the scandinavian gigs ;)

Yeah, can't help you on the overpowering stuff I'm 1m58 :( What I can do is distract the guards so you can slide past them unnoticed :ninja:

Well we have ourself a small army now so I think I can smell success! :D

Haha the army is increasing in numbers! You will from now on call me Commisar Llama! :D:LOL:

I can see us storming backstage brandishing a llama flag shouting:

"No one's gonna take me alive

The time has come to make things right!!!" :LOL::LOL:

[spoiler=result of our action]1A2EA9C4-929B-6BF5-AD982695A331FB44.jpg

wtf is happening backstage??

I can see us storming backstage brandishing a llama flag shouting:

"No one's gonna take me alive

The time has come to make things right!!!" :LOL::LOL:

[spoiler=result of our action]1A2EA9C4-929B-6BF5-AD982695A331FB44.jpg

wtf is happening backstage??

Haha love it :LOL:

Just one thing though: will we take prisoners? I mean, Muse as sexslaves IS a tempting thought :rolleyes:

Just one thing though: will we take prisoners? I mean, Muse as sexslaves IS a tempting thought :rolleyes:

:eek: just had a random back to the future thought!!! :eek: perhaps we DO take them as sex slaves...and like...maybe there was this weird incident in which the Matt from the past went to the future where we kidnap them and then wrote TIRO and then was shipped back to the past where he created the song and.....

okay yea made more sense in my head! :LOL:

now revised! :LOL:

:eek: just had a random back to the future thought!!! :eek: perhaps we DO take them as sex slaves...and like...maybe there was this weird incident in which the Matt from the past went to this future and then wrote TIRO and then was shipped back to the past where he created the song and.....

okay yea made more sense in my head! :LOL:

You lost me at that part :LOL:

Sex slaves??

......................... :happy: ...............................

Oh sorry I was having a little party in my head imaging the sex slave part of our master plan. I guess we could take them prisoners... I can think of a few things I'd like to do to them such as ******CENSORED****** :D:musesign:

I shall!! It's gonna have that picture with the scarf and it's gonna say "Commisar Llama" under it....but hm... what kind of decorative thingies should be around it? ._.

Something Musey should be incorporated as we are a Muse-based army:)

Sex slaves??

......................... :happy: ...............................

Oh sorry I was having a little party in my head imaging the sex slave part of our master plan. I guess we could take them prisoners... I can think of a few things I'd like to do to them such as ******CENSORED****** :D:musesign:

:LOL:

If we take prisoners i want Chris for myself, no exceptions.

As Commisar and leader of our glorious army I should get the most time with Matt, but we should all share of course.

I however demand that I get his guitars, especially the mirror, laser and black mansons! oh and the delorean

Destroy demonocracy?

Proclaim eternal victory?

hey that's perfect!!! ^^

As Commisar and leader of our glorious army I should get the most time with Matt, but we should all share of course.

I however demand that I get his guitars, especially the mirror, laser and black mansons! oh and the delorean

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

As long as I can have Dom...I'm cool with that somehow! :happy:

I feel weird posting this even in my own thread in the middle of all the above comments (:LOL:) but yeah theres an idea Paul, cheers! :)

Oh we are quite off topic aren't we :LOL: I'll make a Llama Army socialgroup for more discussions :)

As long as I can have time with all three - I don't want to discriminate :D

I feel weird posting this even in my own thread in the middle of all the above comments (:LOL:) but yeah theres an idea Paul, cheers! :)

Sorry Liam - looks like we got a bit carried away and highjacked you thread here :$

If you do read the whole conversation it is very amusing and I believe your help was mentioned and requested at one stage ;)

Archived