I cant post any copies out, sorry, but it will be up on musebootlegs like my RAH DVD and I'll upload it to youtube also in parts.

:DPlease put it on youtube. My computer sucks. i have like, 8 gigs left on this and I can't really download any more large files.

aww wells! ^^ I'm still happy! ^^

random thought here....you know I think you should edit all their dvd's and such! =3

contact them and tell them so! :LOL:

seriously though, that would be awezome! ^^

I may have already been contacted by a certain someone about some Muse editing ;) ;)

Thats really nice of you to say that though :)

I may have already been contacted by a certain someone about some Muse editing ;) ;)

Thats really nice of you to say that though :)

That's awsome, you're really skilled at it :)

And Muse the Movie is worth waiting for :D

aw whats up Ali? theres still spaces if you want to come. PM me.

and sever, thanks :) Loving your Llama avatar :LOL: makes me laugh everytime I see it :happy:

Haha great, got kinda inspired by the news on llama-toenails from Dom :LOL:

:eek: No way!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!! x33

I says it because it's true! :happy:

Cheers, and I just want to say a big thanks to all the people both on here, youtube, and everywhere else who appreciates my work and everything (and to those who are giving all their help towards the organsing of the screening.)

I do it all for you guys so its nice to hear you all enjoy my work. Unfortunatley there is the one or two that get jealous and send me hate (and very odd) mail (1 of those people being a user on this board) but you only have to glance at their achievments to see why they felt they had to send the message in the 1st place :LOL:

but yeah, anyway, thanks again for all your feedback my friends, and to my heros for your encouragment too :happy:

I wanted to ask everyone what there prefered way of viewing Muse the movie would be?; torrent, muselive, or youtube?

cheers :)

Archived