Paul told me today that the movie won't be up for download until early May. :eek::(

WAHHHH!

Well we're into April now and although the film is complete its premier isnt for a couple of weeks and for its DVD release I still have to work on the subtitles and encode them to the DVD and sync up the film with the menu and everything, and im already working flat out on my Muse edits between work and using all my spare time up on it, so im sure you'll all understand.

well, i have seen the dvd and it's a very good work, to be patient are not to be

I havent released the DVD yet so you couldnt have seen it. The only showing Ive had of the film was the test screening a couple of weeks back.

Well we're into April now and although the film is complete its premier isnt for a couple of weeks and for its DVD release I still have to work on the subtitles and encode them to the DVD and sync up the film with the menu and everything, and im already working flat out on my Muse edits between work and using all my spare time up on it, so im sure you'll all understand.

:yesey: totally understand.

once again you overwork yourself. ^^

just make sure you get some rest in there somewhere! :happy:

The amount of work you're putting into this is incredible Liam :kiss: You are a legend.

Release it on the 6th of May, it's my birthday :D:D

It will be ready when its ready :)

We know but we love speculating and wishin and hoping... If you want proof just look at the size of the 5th album and the autumn tour threads!! That's pretty much all we do on these forums these days...

Anyway what are you doing posting on here?? :wtf: Don't you have a movie to finish? ;):p

My birthday's the 22nd of April, so it'll be late for mine.

But I don't care. It'll be better than anything else I'm likely to get this year.:p

Meanwhile, I thought up a poem (not very good but I tried)::D

I'm moving to Llamanistan

Where Muse is played in all the shops

Where the Knights of Cydonia guard

The secrets of Bathroom Acoustics.

Where Matt sings falsetto

And Dom wears his hot trousers

And Chris talks more than Matt

And Muse is played in the streets all the time...

Oh hell yeah. I'm moving to Llamanistan...:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, have to have the bit of Matt collapsing over his amp :LOL: Classic moment! HAS to be in there.

Yes! I remember the first time I saw that I almost choked on my laughter :LOL:

I just finished watching the intro, and my face was literally like this the entire time: :awesome:/:eek:

So fucking epic.

I just finished watching the intro, and my face was literally like this the entire time: :awesome:/:eek:

So fucking epic.

Cheers :)

Theres a whole part of one off stage moments like that during the credits in a small box, like; Matts megaphone fault, Matts guitar messing up during TIRO and during Maggies farm riffage at Wembley Stadium to name a few :D

and to daphne, thankyou :)

Cheers :)

Theres a whole part of one off stage moments like that during the credits in a small box, like; Matts megaphone fault, Matts guitar messing up during TIRO and during Maggies farm riffage at Wembley Stadium to name a few :D

and to daphne, thankyou :)

See, I don't know how you got all Pro-shot videos on stuff that I personally haven't seen pro-shot. Are all the things you said pro-shot? Because I've seen the last 2 on youtube and they were just low quality fan recordings.

See, I don't know how you got all Pro-shot videos on stuff that I personally haven't seen pro-shot. Are all the things you said pro-shot? Because I've seen the last 2 on youtube and they were just low quality fan recordings.

Those ones are fan vids. I asked for the original vids from the original uploaders though :)

Those ones are fan vids. I asked for the original vids from the original uploaders though :)

Ohhhh, okay. That makes a lot of sense. Like before I was wondering how you got all those high quality videos that can really only be found on youtube but since they are on youtube, they are very low quality. ie. New Born on Live and Kicking, pisstake on CD:UK, etc.

Archived