Wear the scarf :happy:

I can see where this is going.. is Dom going to sit on you as he plays the drums and you'll be wearing a scarf to match his trousers and make Llama noises into a mic as one of those funky hidden unique noises in the songs?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

pure :awesome:ness :D

I seriously love that idea :LOL: But in order for people to actually bother looking for my placard of awesomness, be it in the UK or Scandinavia, we probably need some sort of prizes!

Very good point... but I doubt Warner or Muse management will be willing to give us free stuff to fund the prizes for our little competition. :(

What I would love though was if there was a sneaky llama sticker on Dom's drums or on the back of Chris' t-shirt at one of the gigs as part of the competition... :D

Very good point... but I doubt Warner or Muse management will be willing to give us free stuff to fund the prizes for our little competition. :(

What I would love though was if there was a sneaky llama sticker on Dom's drums or on the back of Chris' t-shirt at one of the gigs as part of the competition... :D

that would be awesome!!

as for Warner and Muse management...Warner highly doubt it; they're power hungry bastards! <.<"

but Muse management....maybe with the right persuasion... no I don't think they would either...but maybe some how we could convince them. ;)

I tried to upload a HQ clip of the intro to the film today (as a few of you saw) but within 5 minutes youtube cut the audio just because it had take a bow in it. Why they went for that and havent touched the other upload of the intro and the actual trailer for the film I dont know, but I guess warner are stupid like that.

Mission for next gig: Get a couple of stickers printed, sneak (or force my way) backstage like the ninja-llama I am and put the stickers on the equipment :D

I tried to upload a HQ clip of the intro to the film today (as a few of you saw) but within 5 minutes youtube cut the audio just because it had take a bow in it. Why they went for that and havent touched the other upload of the intro and the actual trailer for the film I dont know, but I guess warner are stupid like that.

does muse management know your plans??

:ninja:

warner is watching

Tom and Muse do but Im not sure about warner.

Warner who? ;):p

thats :awesome:

i can just imagine how you reacted when you knew that they knew:happy:

they have no clue about the US screening do they :ninja:

:p

warner never heard of them

:facepalm:

it's time like these that I'm surprised they didn't disable the audio on the watchmen trailer. :noey:

that would be awesome!!

but Muse management....maybe with the right persuasion... no I don't think they would either...but maybe some how we could convince them. ;)

Yeah I can picture the conversation:

PA: "Muse Management good afternoon."

Me: "Could I speak to Tom Kirk please?"

PA: "What is it regarding?"

Me: "Well, it's about donating Muse merchandise for a competition."

PA: "ummm, what kind of competition :shifty:?"

Me: "We had this idea on the museboard about this competition which involves finding hidden llama stickers during the new tour gigs...

CLICK...

Me: Hello. Hello? HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!

*Disconnected sound*

:LOL::LOL:

Mission for next gig: Get a couple of stickers printed, sneak (or force my way) backstage like the ninja-llama I am and put the stickers on the equipment :D

I DARE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Me: "We had this idea on the museboard about this competition which involves finding hidden llama stickers during the new tour gigs...

CLICK...

*Disconnected sound*

Hahaha :LOL:

I DARE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Oh I'll try! But I'm fairly sure I won't succeed :(

go for it!!!! x3

CLICK...

*Disconnected sound*

:LOL:

we should try it anyway! if only just to hear the disconnected sound!! :chuckle:

Maybe we can get Liam to film the whole episode so it can be included in the next DVD :D

Hahaha that would be cool :D But as I said, I probably won't succeed in forcing my way through since I'm kinda skinny :rolleyes: I'll need a human wall that can overpower the backstage guards!

Hahaha that would be cool :D But as I said, I probably won't succeed in forcing my way through since I'm kinda skinny :rolleyes: I'll need a human wall that can overpower the backstage guards!

i know just the person. at school he was in a lot of fights, and won by picking everyone up an relocating them! :eek: I'll see if he's up for the task! :yesey:

:LOL:

we should try it anyway! if only just to hear the disconnected sound!! :chuckle:

Yeah, sure I'll try as soon as someone give me Muse management's number... :D

Yeah, can't help you on the overpowering stuff I'm 1m58 :( What I can do is distract the guards so you can slide past them unnoticed :ninja:

Archived