Holy shit Liam. Fucking amazing... there aren't any other words to describe it.

What file format is this going to be in? Any way it could be uploaded to RapidShare or something instead of a torrent on musebootlegs?

Holy shit Liam. Fucking amazing... there aren't any other words to describe it.

What file format is this going to be in? Any way it could be uploaded to RapidShare or something instead of a torrent on musebootlegs?

It will be a 2 disk DVD so the files will be VOB, and Ive remembered what you asked before Kylee about making it all regions so Im working on that :) I'll be giving Paul the DVD to host again on musebootlegs.

Thanks again everyone for all your feedback!

There are 3 exclusives in the film altogether and as Ive already test screened the film to twelve other people already, Im going to give you all one big clue to one of them...

"HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!!!"

It will be a 2 disk DVD so the files will be VOB, and Ive remembered what you asked before Kylee about making it all regions so Im working on that :) I'll be giving Paul the DVD to host again on musebootlegs.

There are 3 exclusives in the film altogether and as Ive already test screened the film to twelve other people already, Im going to give you all one big clue to one of them...

"HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!!!"

ahh YAY

*fangirl moment* :$

"HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!!!"

I's so excited!! xDD

And once again I have hope! ^^

But perhaps it would be easier to just steal a plane ride to the UK <.<"

Feeling slightly embarrassed to admit it but I can absolutely picture myself sitting in a theatre watching Muse do silly things to each other for hours and hours...

I can do the same!! xDD Does that make you feel better? ^^

"HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!!!"

:eek::ohmy::kiss: Liam, i am officially in love with you. :awesome:

"HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!!!"

:awesome:

"HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS!!!"

:kiss:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived