I know this Is probably the wrong place to ask this but is anyone selling 3 Glasgow tickets?

I'm trying to swap my Glasgow tickets for London tickets; in case I manage to get london tickets without swapping the glasgow ones I can let you know

(wrong thread, I know...sorry)

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I cannot find the "buy/sell" section in this Forum...

I am looking for 1 ticket BOLOGNA 16 NOV

I live in Milan...

please, help me!!! (at least show mw the correct thread...)

ChampagneS

Here's the thread. hopefully you'll find something;)

EDIT: Oh so stupid. I forgot the link:facepalm::facepalm:

Now another try: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005&page=14

Edited by cellofreak

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm from Singapore and planning to get tickets for the Emirates Stadium 26th May gig.

If I purchase from ticketmaster.co.uk, will they send the tickets to me immediately after making the purchase or only closer to the event?

I have a relative living in London and i was wondering if I should have them send it to him and I can collect it from him even on the day of the gig.

Anyone from outside UK who has bought tickets from ticketmaster.co.uk?

Thanks in advanced.

• 4 weeks later...

ok, my sister and I screwed up and bought tix for these shows during presale and now we can't go to all of them!! The tix were restricted and now I can't even resell them. What should I do? I tried to email musictoday, sam, and tweet the boys + Tom. ugh... any advice????

Hey everyone, I'm building a new website that will help people plan travel to see their favorite bands, sports teams and performers by showing ticket prices, flight prices and hotel prices for every date on the schedule in one simple view. It's almost ready and I'm looking for true fans to help me test it and give feedback and suggestions before I release it to the public. I'm a huge live music fan and love to travel and I basically built this for myself and other fans like me! (So I figured this forum would be an appropriate place to post about it) Would anyone here be interested in helping out? If so, please get in touch! You can go to http://launch.fantrotter.com and sign up, send me a private message, or send an email to editor@fantrotter.com. I'm not trying to spam anyone, just looking for real people to who would be interested in giving me their feedback and contributing ideas if they want to.

Thanks!

Mike from Fantrotter.com

• 4 weeks later...
We are all hardened Muse fans and are eagerly awaiting the pre sale ticket announcements. Anyone know if plans are in place to stop the plebs of this world buying OUR! pre-sale tickets to put on the bay? Seen it now with loads of gigs the pre sales are on the bay within an hour of release.

Should we have a condition of 6 months membership of fan club or more to qualify for pre-sales?

TICKETS FOR GENUINE FANS ONLY!!!:mad:

Isn't anyone who pays to go see the show a true fan? Get off your high horse.

Isn't anyone who pays to go see the show a true fan? Get off your high horse.

People that buy tickets from presales and immediately turn them over to ebay are not fans, they're called scalpers...

Hell, the fact that someone went to a gig doesn't even mean they're a fan. Wembley 2010 was a perfect example of that. Loads of people who came just to hear Supermassive Black Hole and then disappeared (I'm assuming they went back home), people who were walking around with like 15 cups of beer despite already being hammered, old guys who were more interested in groping young girls etc.

I'm looking for tickets for Emirates stadium gig on May 25. Viagogo is currently offering a general admission e-ticket for 75 eur plus fees. Two questions - is viagogo a reliable site? and were e-tickets for stadium shows available at all (all I have heard is paper tickets only)?

Thanks for your help (and welcome if somebody else got hold of it (if it's legit) while I'm waiting for reply :)

• 3 months later...

Hey guys!

I'm in big trouble, i have 2 tickets for tomorrow muse concert in turin, but i won't be able to make it, because of money issues... Anyone intrested? Of course i'm selling it for cheaper, and if needed, i can also give away a turin-rome train ticket

• 1 year later...

OK, I know many have gone nuts apart from me in regards to the very near tour coming up, remember do not be hoaxed into sites offering tickets because there are none!!!

Also DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO sites or people claiming you can get in via other routes, be sensible folks.

OK, I know many have gone nuts apart from me in regards to the very near tour coming up, remember do not be hoaxed into sites offering tickets because there are none!!!

Also DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO sites or people claiming you can get in via other routes, be sensible folks.

A guy was selling two tickets for Newport on Gumtree. He said he and his girlfriend each bought a pair of tickets so he had two spare. He wanted 300 for them. I reported the post but I expect he had already sold them by then. If he were a true fan who just happened to have two spare tickets, he would have sold them at face value. Scumbag.:mad:

• 2 months later...

Would anyone please help me with a presale code for the Hong Kong presale tomorrow:(:(

I missed out last time when they came in 2010! I would hope to be able to get the best possible tickets for my favorite band! Much appreciated in advance :p

• 3 months later...

This is the problem with allowing computers to do a mission critical job like selling tickets.

I just lost out on two Muse Presale tickets because "A general error occurred"

Like seriously, what the hell do you want me to do now? Give me my tickets!!

Wish me luck for the general sale people. I'm obviously going to need it.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

This is the problem with allowing computers to do a mission critical job like selling tickets.

I just lost out on two Muse Presale tickets because "A general error occurred"

Like seriously, what the hell do you want me to do now? Give me my tickets!!

Wish me luck for the general sale people. I'm obviously going to need it.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Try this link http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/zscthe?brand=muse