Pressure (single)

iLikeCorvettes

Loving this track. Bassline is a callback to Crying Shame and the overall sound reminds me of older b-sides like Coma and stuff. This track is a welcome addition. I wonder why they didn't release this as a lead single instead of Thought Contagion or DD...

Thiiiiisss. The old crunchy bass with "fuck it, I'll just use the Animato" is back too!

Because otherwise it would have been an on going, futile war between us and them, like what unfortunately happened with Linkin Park's last album.

I'm thinking that the sooner you explain a problem, the un-harsher it comes out and the more sympathy you get. Meaning, it wouldn't turn into a war.

Just got an alert from Discord too :LOL:

Didn't even friend me.

Loving this track. Bassline is a callback to Crying Shame and the overall sound reminds me of older b-sides like Coma and stuff. This track is a welcome addition. I wonder why they didn't release this as a lead single instead of Thought Contagion or DD...

Honestly at least they got those out of the way first. It's been mostly uphill since then.

is there a muse messageboard discord channel, or what have I missed?

/sneaky person who only reads your messages and never interact :p

It's /r/muse's Discord server.

You're not wrong, and that pisses me off a little. >:(

That said, it's very catchy.

I honestly think that's the reason why I don't instantly like it, since I was expecting some heavy riff-fest with the way Matt described it and those dark lyrics. This is just another confirmation I can't trust a single thing the guy says about his music :LOL:

All in all, it's pretty good!

Boys better hope you’re not within 2m of me when this comes on ‘cos the dancing, the faces, the singing will be second hand embarrassment like you’ve never experienced before

I’ve heard that chorus melody somewhere before.....feel some kinda mid 2000s pop punk song, specially those backing vox