Pressure (single)

iLikeCorvettes

You guys are forgetting some absolute classics when talking about songs released after BH&R:

1. Redemption

2. Isolated System

3. The Handler

4. Undisclosed Desires

5. Animals

6. Dead Inside

7. I Belong To You

8. Panic Station

I haven't decided where to put The Dark Side and Pressure in that top10 yet, but neither ranks above top 4 for me.

Well, that was unexpected. I'm not really sure I like it though. I mean, I like a lot the verses and main riff, but the chorus... Just wut? Waiting for the proper mix and see if it improves.

This is it

Yeah the chorus is naff.

Nah

Edited by jonisdead

I can't help but hear those backing vocals and they annoy me a whole lot :LOL:. Not a bad track though, it's catchy. TDS is still the winner by miles. Well, tbh I still have to listen it with proper headphones and mix, it's just an initial reaction.

Really? I think it's Chris' backing vocals that make the chorus work.

Really? I think it's Chris' backing vocals that make the chorus work.

First impression was that not really anything works quite well in the chorus imho. Specially the backing vocals :LOL:. Tastes, I guess.

But, it's important to wait to the final mix. That can actually change my opinion completely. (Though I'm almost sure this is the final mix :LOL: )

Hearing a bit of influence from Jack White’s “Over And Over And Over” in the 2nd riff. On first listen it seems pretty good, will have to listen whilst looking at the lyrics as well

Definitely getting Jack White vibes in this song. :LOL:

I like it. I love it! Catchy riff and fun song.

Edited by JessicaSarahS
Second listen changes every time!