if somebody cared enough to vote on day 1 and be upset that a particular song was missing, then they will care enough to send an email to correct it.

Also, you can't assume everyone that voted on day one will be aware of the list change.

All voters won't be lurking here or reading Reddit, many will be settled on the fact they've submitted their vote. That's why I think a mass email is the next logical step to make everyone aware of what's happened.

Even if it's just to let attendees know they can email to request a change. Not emailing and relying on twitter responses is ridiculous.

They're not going to scrap it, ffs, everyone's already paid. There's a chance they'll lie about the poll winners, but that's existed since the inception of the idea.

It's not like paying for a ticket gets you exactly what they billed (a request gig). We can't get a refund if they don't do it. They can do what they want - yeah, lying about the poll winners has always been a possibility. If things worked logically, they would realize this mess is because they chose a shitty company and not use them in the future. Unfortunately with Muse, that's not how things always work.

If people are telling Muse that the polling site isn't working properly and their response is "wow lets not do request sets again", then that's on them. Are we really gonna avoid telling Muse their promised gig isn't gonna turn out as promised because we're scared it's gonna upset them?

*shrug* I'm not going to, I just don't feel a need to add to the pile. If other people doing it solves the problem, then that's great.

Has anyone thought of asking this website to include more songs that weren't there for those who will re do their vote?

No point. They'd almost certainly say no and the 2nd batch of songs will mostly suffer for votes anyway, not to mention an even smaller 3rd batch for people bothering to revote (plus a good chunk of people have already submitted their revote emails).

It's not like paying for a ticket gets you exactly what they billed (a request gig). We can't get a refund if they don't do it.

Refund? I'm pretty sure you could sue, dude. That'd be outright false advertising.

Edited by Jobby

Refund? I'm pretty sure you could sue, dude. That'd be outright false advertising.

All they'd have to do is say it was due to technical issues, something beyond their control, they didn't have enough time to resolve it before the date. It would prob fly here in the States. Maybe the UK actually enforces laws, that would be great. :D

I'm not going to say Muse hasn't bulled a bag full of dick moves over their career. Hell, their entire attitude towards US gigs has been unacceptable over the last decade and is only getting worse.

But I feel pretty confident that they're not going to back out of the entire premise of this gig.

Just take a deep breath. (And remember that there's TONS of people voting that don't go to Reddit, here, FB... and probably are voting for KoC...)

Hopefully enough people are smart enough to read the email they were sent.

Can you post it?

the groups??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130449347543089/?ref=group_header

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403000209781703/?ref=group_header

I'm not going to say Muse hasn't bulled a bag full of dick moves over their career. Hell, their entire attitude towards US gigs has been unacceptable over the last decade and is only getting worse.

But I feel pretty confident that they're not going to back out of the entire premise of this gig.

Just take a deep breath. (And remember that there's TONS of people voting that don't go to Reddit, here, FB... and probably are voting for KoC...)

Hopefully enough people are smart enough to read the email they were sent.

Just remember how small this gig is and how many tickets most likely went to the hardcore, I wouldn't say there are a ton of votes for the staple songs, maybe a few but not many.

the groups??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130449347543089/?ref=group_header

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403000209781703/?ref=group_header

Just remember how small this gig is and how many tickets most likely went to the hardcore, I wouldn't say there are a ton of votes for the staple songs, maybe a few but not many.

The only source for how many tickets went in the presales was a random guy on Facebook, and the Reddit source was someone quoting Jobby quoting the FB guy... I'm not sure how solid that is. :LOL:

The only source for how many tickets went in the presales was a random guy on Facebook, and the Reddit source was Jobby quoting the FB guy... I'm not sure how solid that is. :LOL:

Didnt he get those stats from Ticketmaster themselves? im fairly sure that was the source. Anyways people are stupid but I don't believe they are that stupid is my point :LOL:

COD needs every vote it can get so if any of y'all are considering not revoting at all (I can understanding waiting, I don't trust them rn either), please reconsider to see justice done by putting it in your list.

COD needs every vote it can get so if any of y'all are considering not revoting at all (I can understanding waiting, I don't trust them rn either), please reconsider to see justice done by putting it in your list.

Buy me a gin & tonic and I'll consider it ;)

Jokes aside, I'd love to hear COD again, it's been a very long time since I heard it live but I'm struggling to see what I'd drop to replace COD.

What's this poll looking like? Perfectly willing to tow the line instead of wasting some of my votes

Basically the 4 most consistant songs in everyones votes are Easily, Eternally Missed, Glorious and Showbiz. Then looks like Muscle Museum, Sing For Absolution and Falling away with you make up the next few and then after that its a shit show :LOL:

One thing ive noticed is that people are using their re votes to actually boost the top 4/5 which is nice to see

Edited by Technica

What's this poll looking like? Perfectly willing to tow the line instead of wasting some of my votes

Current Top 20 from one of the facebook groups

26 Showbiz

22 Eternally Missed

19 Muscle Museum

18 Easily

18 Glorious

14 Sing for Absolution

13 Fury

12 Falling Away With You

11 The Groove

10 Invincible

9 Dead Star

9 Assassin

9 Map Of Your Head

8 Exo-Politics

8 City of Delusion

8 Space Dementia

7 The Small print

7 Futurism

6 Butterflies and Hurricanes

5 Ruled By Secrecy

Note that anything added in the updated list will most likely do worse on the real voting due to the lack of reset

Ended up saying fuck it and sent my revote email. Almost certain this is as good as we're gonna get, let's just hope they don't fuck this up too (though we've no way of knowing I suppose).

Final list:

City Of Delusion

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Cave

Easily

Futurism

Invincible

Glorious

Exo-Politics

Ruled By Secrecy

Had another thought though, maybe the non-reset will have less influence than we may fear?

I'd suspect people who aren't aware the list changed are mostly casuals who would vote for Starlight, SMBH etc either way, regardless if there are more choices or not.

I would think that the majority of those who vote for real rarities are following the whole voting and would notice one way or the other the options have changed.