2017.08.27 - Reading Festival, Reading, UK

forevermusic

Really enjoyed that! Showbiz and TAB were excellent and I thought it was a really good performance with a decent setlist (obviously the two songs I mentioned immediately give it a boost).

Love the Morello scratching during Hysteria's intro (as I've seen Jobby mention previously). Also I thought Chris' bass tone in PIB was pretty sweet, and the extra-volume of the synth in the chorus sounded great

Laughed out loud at that :LOL:

Brian sounded better than in his last years with AC/DC I think. He actually did some singing not just screaming his lyrics

Yea a bit better...a break will do that for ya and perhaps he's using one of those new IEM's testers for his bad hearing...I doubt he'll be able to do significant touring though !

Nice to see the boys bring him back and keep to promise of a special guest

Wow...they getting better at delivering on their hints...SBE was what they promised and now this , good stuff Muse !

Holy shit did that just happen. The first "Controlling my feelings for too long..." was just pure magic, shivers down my spine and tears in my eyes.

I'm so fucking happy, came down all the way from Finland to see them, got Showbiz and TaB and the whole set was good. Currently just trying not to cry in the train on the way to London

Holy shit did that just happen. The first "Controlling my feelings for too long..." was just pure magic, shivers down my spine and tears in my eyes.

I'm so fucking happy, came down all the way from Finland to see them, got Showbiz and TaB and the whole set was good. Currently just trying not to cry in the train on the way to London

Brilliant man, brilliant, they were sounding pretty awesome on stream and to get to see those songs in particularly is always amazing !! Remember 8 weeks ago who would of bet on Showbiz being in a set list for Leeds/Reading? That's right no-one !!

We can be over the moon and celebrate for a while ,right ! Also it's a showbiz that is sounding great for Matt in 2017, if u ask me !

Oks, now Muse can go back to the shite for USA :p haha

See you next year for the theatre tour that u can clearly see Dom is gagging for again !!

Just watched some of the reading stuff. Whoever took care of the TV mix did a brilliant job. Puts last years Glasto mix to shame.

Really surprised with how good Matt is holding up on Showbiz and TaB. Also the Back in Black moment looked awesome, everyone seemed to have so much fun. Very happy for everyone who went.