2017.08.27 - Reading Festival, Reading, UK

forevermusic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey !

The line-up isn't complete yet, they said "plus more acts to be announced".

I've seen days ago a picture in the facebook group for reading festival (If I remember good it was the Leed's line-up day by day, it was a kind of leak). There are in this picture Royal Blood and Twenty one pilots announced to support Eminem and Kasabian.

Do you think that they are likely to play at R+L and one of them (Royal Blood please, but Twenty-one pilots is more likely) supports Muse ? There is a lack of support I think for Muse, and the Eminem night is sold out so to my mind a great band will be announced to support Muse.

Maybe some people will know, when the other supporting band will be announced ? (I mean, will it be in the next few weeks or will it be in July...)

I'm coming, if Ticketmaster works and actually sells me a damn ticket... :facepalm:

(Sorry for doublepost)

Halp, I can't get the ticks... been trying to buy them for the whole day and Ticketmaster keeps freezing every time I try to finalize the damn thing... anyone know what could be wrong? :(

(Sorry for doublepost)

Halp, I can't get the ticks... been trying to buy them for the whole day and Ticketmaster keeps freezing every time I try to finalize the damn thing... anyone know what could be wrong? :(

Eyy, tickets bought! The site apparently didn't work yesterday, but I have 'em now! :dance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought tickets for Sunday as it's my 40th the same day and just couldn't believe my luck that the boys would be reasonably local on the same day as my actual birthday :musesign::cool:

Husband took a little persuading as we're driving back from the Lake District the day before but I put my foot down and insisted it was too good an opportunity to miss! First gig since my tattoo was finished too!! #Gig11 #Only40Once

• 1 month later...

First post in the forum! I bought my ticket as soon as the guys confirmed they were going to play. It was awesome because i couldn't buy a Glasto ticket and Reading is pretty awesome too. It'll be my third MUSE show and the first time I'm going to England so I'm a little (QUITE) scared