I mean, the lyrics that are there are a bit 'edgy teen v for vendetta fan' but that's not anything new for Matt I guess.

In that podcast interview, he says some of the other verses deal with more personal perspectives though so maybe they'll be a bit better, he's always been better with that stuff imo.

I'm interested in how they will record another song during this US Tour. Maybe the will aim to release a new song by the time they heading Leeds/Reading.

Supposed info a while ago was that they'd recorded 3 songs in their studio time this year. They've got a few big gaps on their schedule this year that they could squeeze filming a video into if they wanted.

There's a low quality recording floating around twitter. It's Madness with a gospel twinge and a pretty good solo at the end. It's pretty different to what Muse has done before minus the synth line. I'm not all that impressed with my first listen, but I really need to listen to a good quality version because there's a lot going on near the end.

There's a low quality recording floating around twitter. It's Madness with a gospel twinge and a pretty good solo at the end. It's pretty different to what Muse has done before minus the synth line. I'm not all that impressed with my first listen, but I really need to listen to a good quality version because there's a lot going on near the end.

I got 'You and I' by Lady Gaga vibes

I'll have to let it settle (and hear it in better quality) but I don't mind it tbh.

It does sound super Madness early on but that Spanish DJ was right when he said it moves far enough away from that as the song goes on.

Edit: oh 320 mix is out soo

I'll have to let it settle (and hear it in better quality) but I don't mind it tbh.

It does sound super Madness early on but that Spanish DJ was right when he said it moves far enough away from that as the song goes on.

Edit: oh 320 mix is out soo

Yeah he was not kidding about it landing somewhere completely different. The second half isn't something i've heard Muse do, which is nice to say.

Honestly going to wait for it to drop officially, but all these descriptions are confusing. It's Madness 2.0, George Micheal, and Prince were all mentioned.
Well neither of those things are very far from eachother.