Huh, kinda curious as to how this release system will work i.e. how many songs they're planning to put out before the album, how many'll be on it (be a bit pointless/shit to know most of the songs beforehand) and how it'll affect touring. Still seems really loose atm.

Edit: We need to change this thread title :LOL:

Edited by Jobby

Can't get the link to work at the moment, but that does sound pretty interesting - I'm pleased they're doing something a bit different with the writing and recording process and so on. Intrigued to see what the results will be now, which is good because I wasn't really interested at all in the build up to Drones, or The 2nd Law for that matter. I think The Resistance was kind of responsible for that. Hopefully Dig Down is a promising starting point for whatever comes next though. We shall see soon enough, I guess.

Even for me is not a big first impression ... I almost prefer the fake song posted on youtube :(
Totally called that :LOL: The fake was way too rocky. People actually started thinking it would be a heavy rock song.

I'm just gonna wait to listen to the full song. But the bit in the interview about their next album just being a compilation of songs they have already released as singles is really disappointing to me. I really enjoy the process of listening to a new album for the first time. Meh.