As much as I love Futurism, no way will they play it on the next tour.

The vocals are too challenging for Matt. His vocals have changed since the beginning of BH&R, his singing voice is deeper, plus he doesn't seem to hold his notes as long these days (or maybe it was just fatigue towards the end of the tour), so Futurism would be like suicide.

However, one rare B-side is definitely up his street nowadays: Spiral Static;)

The vocals are too challenging for Matt. His vocals have changed since the beginning of BH&R, his singing voice is deeper, plus he doesn't seem to hold his notes as long these days (or maybe it was just fatigue towards the end of the tour), so Futurism would be like suicide.

Oooooh yes that would be awesome to hear. I'd also like to hear Shrinking Universe. He uses his falsetto for the higher notes rather than trying to screech them out so singing that song wouldn't create too much of a strain on his voice.

Spiral Static would be awesome!!!111!!!

I recently heard the live version of Recess and they could definitely perform it - all they need is for Matt to use his falsetto for the chorus, the rest is within his current voice range...

Oooooh yes that would be awesome to hear. I'd also like to hear Shrinking Universe. He uses his falsetto for the higher notes rather than trying to screech them out so singing that song wouldn't create too much of a strain on his voice.

in reference to your signature Steph, maybe the reason he is having trouble with hitting all these high notes is not to do with age, but because Matt is turning into a man!?! :stunned:

or had a sex-change????? :eek:

in reference to your signature Steph, maybe the reason he is having trouble with hitting all these high notes is not to do with age, but because Matt is turning into a man!?! :stunned:

or had a sex-change????? :eek:

:LOL: Matt finally reached adulthood at 30 years old!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
The Futurist Manifesto, written by the Italian poet Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, was published in French in Le Figaro on 20 February 1909. It launched an art movement, futurism, that rejected the past; celebrated speed, machinery, violence, youth and industry; and sought the modernisation and cultural rejuvenation of Italy. The Founding and Manifesto of Futurism allows a sharper comprehension of a cultural evolution in Italy at the beginning of the 20th century, meant as an intellectual avant-garde.

===================================

Essential Oils

Vacaville Med Spa

GetTheFuckOut.gif

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!

• 6 months later...
its hard live because of the bass, you can even hear chris fuck up loads.

yeah, It's a shame for the "hysteria from OoS" that they made the bass too hard. although: the song would be way less hard if they played it 0,5 note higher. If they would do that and move all the 4th (than 5th) fret notes 1 string up so they would be an open note The song would be as hard as hysteria.

I think this is an amazing song.

Metallica had the same problem with the song "dyers eve"

You should listen to the bass and the drums

the bass was only playable by Cliff Burton and the new bassist (forgot the name) and the drums were playable for the drummer after 16 years of practice after the song was recorded. (recorded 1988 - first played live 2004)

I've seen the first time they played it on youtube, the crowd went WILD.

Muse, 10 years is long enough: chris is good enough: he even plays hysteria without pick so go on stage at "IJselhallen" in Zwolle and amaze the people you love!!!!

I really like Futurism. In fact I think that Origin Of Symmetry would've been even more fantastic had Futurism taken the place of Micro Cuts. :eek:

:noey:.

futurism should have taken place of screenager or space dementia [don't kill me].

when i listen to space dementia it just sounds like a b-side. ah well.

how do they play it when they record it then? do they piece different parts of the hard riffs together? i always wonder what happens if you keep messing up with stuff when you're recording it... can the editors fix it?

The Editors can fix it for sure ;)

:noey:.

futurism should have taken place of screenager or space dementia [don't kill me].

when i listen to space dementia it just sounds like a b-side. ah well.

Where do you live? I'm coming to kill you! ;)Space Dementia is one of the greatest songs of all time. :cool:

yeah, It's a shame for the "hysteria from OoS" that they made the bass too hard. although: the song would be way less hard if they played it 0,5 note higher. If they would do that and move all the 4th (than 5th) fret notes 1 string up so they would be an open note The song would be as hard as hysteria.

Is your bass out of tune?

Archived