:eek: Bellzor said fuck!

Made me lol, why? :|

I think I've heard it live somewhere...

Maybe I'm making that up.

I don't know.

I think I actually have it as uh... -looks at iPod- Spectrum (live). I think that's Futurism... whether it's the right title or not, I don't know.

But it sounds very hard to play...

What is hard about Futurism is the vocal parts, it's completely killing Matthew in the live recording and considering he wasn't much of a singer in the earlier days, it's easy to see why it hasn't ever been a popular by them.

They could look into it now though, I do enjoy the song quite much.

how do they play it when they record it then? do they piece different parts of the hard riffs together? i always wonder what happens if you keep messing up with stuff when you're recording it... can the editors fix it?

Yeah, you can edit out mistakes in a recording. They are called punch-in's. Usually (if they're using software, which Muse does use in the studio) you'll highlight the section of music thats messed up, and record over it, playing the correct way. That way, only that section is fixed and it should be a seamless edit.

Yeah, you can edit out mistakes in a recording. They are called punch-in's. Usually (if they're using software, which Muse does use in the studio) you'll highlight the section of music thats messed up, and record over it, playing the correct way. That way, only that section is fixed and it should be a seamless edit.

nice... relieves some pressure if i ever have to record a song:LOL:

Archived