yeah, It's a shame for the "hysteria from OoS" that they made the bass too hard. although: the song would be way less hard if they played it 0,5 note higher. If they would do that and move all the 4th (than 5th) fret notes 1 string up so they would be an open note The song would be as hard as hysteria.

The bass isn't why they don't play it live. Just listen to those vocals. NOT the falsetto stuff, but the highest notes in chest voice. It's really unhealthy to sing it how Matt does. Honestly, I think even the studio version sounds pretty bad.

The bass isn't why they don't play it live. Just listen to those vocals. NOT the falsetto stuff, but the highest notes in chest voice. It's really unhealthy to sing it how Matt does. Honestly, I think even the studio version sounds pretty bad.

I actually love the raw chest voice in the studio version tho it sounds like a massive strain. And obviously it's hard to sing live. If Muse for some reason played it again, Matt would probably be better pitched, but it would lose tht strainy sound which is wat i luv about the Showbiz/OoS era.

Archived