2011: We won't be playing most of the OOS songs after this

2013: Most OOS songs missing, most notably New Born and Bliss

2015: Just kidding, they're back

Did you honestly think they'd kill off New Born, Bliss, PIB, Feeling Good and CE?

When they said R/L would be the last time they'd play some stuff, it was pretty obvious they were referring to things like Screenager, Megalomania, Darkshines and Space Dementia (even if I'm pretty confident at least two of those will get played again eventually).

Edit: And, even then, PIB's the only that's still an out-and-out regular.

Edited by Jobby

Did you honestly think they'd kill off New Born, Bliss, PIB, Feeling Good and CE?

When they said R/L would be the last time they'd play some stuff, it was pretty obvious they were referring to things like Screenager, Megalomania, Darkshines and Space Dementia (even if I'm pretty confident at least two of those will get played again eventually).

Edit: And, even then, PIB's the only that's still an out-and-out regular.

He was asked about Megalomania after the Rome stadium gig and he alluded to it coming back at some point in the right setting. I'd say Space Dementia will definitely come back too.

Screenager and Darkshines though...

Edit: Although having said that Hyper Music could easily have been in the same boat since it was played roughly as much as those two pre-R/L; most of the time on the OoS tour, HM had one show in 2003 and there are sources (which no one can seem to prove or disprove) of Darkshines being played once in 2004. Then HM made a comeback at Zepp and maintained its status as a go-to song for club gigs for them.

Besides, if Futurism of all things can return I wouldn't rule out Darkshines ever coming back.

Edited by ryanp16

Yeah, Screenager's the only one I'm definite on being dead forever (</3 honestly a shout for their most underrated song imo). I can see Meg being played maybe two or three times if they have an organ available or something. Space Dementia's probs the most likely 'cause the band don't seem too adverse to it and it's highly regarded/gets requested by hardcores.

I seem to remember Chris mentioning Darkshines as one that went surprisingly well at L/R as well? Probs has a solid chance if it gets requested for a club gig. Only things I can see going particularly against it are that it's not as easily accessible as something like Hyper Music and Matt might not wanna sing it if his vocals are still rough.

Edited by Jobby