What is all this about surprises and emails because I have knowledge of neither

I checked Twitter last night and this morning and didn't find anything :(

Edit: nvm I have not received the email in question but I believe I have just seen it's contents

Edit 2: Wonder if 'a few' surprises means more stuff other than another club tour?

Edited by Jobby

Interesting! A club tour would be great, though I still think they could still play rarity filled sets in larger venues...it's all about how they advertise the gigs. Getting tickets for club shows is too damn stressful :LOL:

Maybe it's the long awaited Zepp footage? Or Montreux?

Oh god let's not start speculating.

Nah, doubt it. Muse aren't the most logical bunch but I can't see them classing a DVD as 'a few surprises' :chuckle:

I'm pretty confident on a club tour tbh, even if Ryan's post is looking suspicious :shifty:

DVD announcement with a song or two from Montreux thrown in. See, this is what 2016 Muse does to me :LOL:

In all seriousness, if the club tour ends up being legit here's hoping they can get to as many different countries as possible, rather than it being just a UK/select parts of Europe thing.

If it's a club tour, it stands to reason Ryan was telling the truth, and it's just UK and parts of France.

just UK and parts of France would be shit.

especially for the people in Italy

As my fellow Germans don't love Muse that much, I can't see them coming to Berlin/Cologne (again).

...is it too late to hope a belated Black Holes anniversary is one of these surprises? :supersad:

or am I a jilted lover who needs to move on

Most probably the latter.

DVD announcement with a song or two from Montreux thrown in. See, this is what 2016 Muse does to me :LOL:

I'd be content with that tbf. I'm not sure if I'm expecting full Montreux/Zepp.

Then again, didn't Kirk once say they have thousands of hours of footage from over the years lying around? I'd love some of that footage to come out at some point.

If it's a club tour, it stands to reason Ryan was telling the truth, and it's just UK and parts of France.

His post coming the night before this email has the conspiracy side of my brain believing he has sources :ninja: Or it's just a miraculously timed troll. Dammit Ryan, I don't know how to summon you but I want sources.

Matt did say they'd come back and do a small gig in France for Showbiz tbf, so I guess that part'd make sense (I mean, when has he ever not followed his word?). All I know is, if this is gonna be a thing, I'm going for tickets to every England show and at least one in France. Uni money is in, baybay :awesome:

Sure I read somewhere today they have surprises planned or something

I too received an email that disclosed under the heading,"Tour recap" that Muse is '...planning a few surprises so keep your eyes peeled...'

As a new member to the Muse Messageboard I am introducing myself as KimmyKat. I had a very bad tour experience (NOT Muse's fault!) in that I was stricken with a terrible bout of vertigo just moments before Muse went on stage in L.A. last December. I got sick as a dog and had to leave the stadium having seen not one second of the concert. I lament! I am hoping/praying that this 'news' will benefit me and fill the Black Hole left in my heart.

At least you're close, I have to fly from Greece if I'm fast enough to get tickets :ninja:

I do often think about how much of a monumental pain in the arse these things would be if I was born anywhere else, if that's any consolation :chuckle: I fully recognise my privilege.

As much as I've been preparing for it, the extra excitement of a club tour unconnected to Drones is just hitting me for some reason, especially since they've just come off a whole tour of...let's call it 'feedback'. They'd already know the demand/complaints for stuff like Assassin and Showbiz going in, so we might be able to request some different stuff.

aaaand I'm getting carried away, someone call me a fucking idiot and tell me I'm stupid so I can stop torturing myself pls

Muse will go to France and perform Showbiz. Only Showbiz.

worth it

If it's just the UK/France I'm going to be pissed off. People in England have had like ten plus opportunities to see them (within an 8 hour radius) and the majority of those shows were pretty damn awesome.

4 Psycho Tour gigs in England alone (including Electric Ballroom)

Big Weekend

Download

Birmingham

2 nights in Manchester

5 nights at the o2

Glastonbury

and the fact that you could've hopped on a plane for less than $100 to pretty much anywhere in Europe and gotten another five night residency.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge