If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Hi,

I live in the North Cyprus. The country only recognized by Turkey but no other. It's a long story, so long it can not be told or written here.

I am a huge fan of Muse, your band. I want you to perform a gig here in Nicosia, Cyprus. The last divided capital city in the world (as far as I know). I just want this to happen cause I want to show the world we are not dead . We only want to stand on our own legs. We do not need others to look after us. We will resist.

This is the part where you come in. If you can perform a gig here, you can show the world that we are not a hopeless case. You have an album called Resistance. Please do something up to its name :)

Thanks anyway

Its only been 2 months since they were here, but Australia again, please :p And next time around, I wish they'd play in more places than just the captial cities/ >5 places overall.

Australia's a freaking huge country, and it sucks when you're stuck between 2 capital cities that are like 1000Km apart. Muse, you have lots of fans outside of the major cities :supersad: Plz play there, kthxbai :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey not sure this is the right place to post this but saw on twitter @DJRichRusso, a DJ at a NY rock radio station just posted the following:

Wait a second! You mean the roots show with president obama isn't the biggest show I'm going to next week? Well, well, well...hmmm

The top secret muse, biffy clyro, iamx club show RT @lalalive23 @hypermuse_ic @DJRichRusso what is this about may i ask?

Not sure what the middle two mean but I was wondering if you guys thought this holds water. Seems a bit strange to me, I'm guessing a gig like that is a pipe dream but just thought I'd throw it out there for all you New Yorkers to take a look at. ;)

Optimus Alive :p

Check it out...

http://www.festivaisverao.com/Festivais-2011/Optimus-Alive-2011.html

They should headline it, it's already promissing but with Muse it would definitely rock :happy: We too want to hear OOS in its entirety ;)

Besides, by then the weather should be great and the site is pretty much like playing "by the seaside at Devon" :D

I'll cross my fingers:rolleyes: :LOL:

Archived