2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

forevermusic

It took about 7 minutes of refreshing the page to get my tickets on the pre-sale! So excited! I didn't think i would be so successful!

After standing for 5 Muse gigs, i have decided to go seating this year and take it all in without trying to see over somebodies fat head.. haha. :LOL: We got block 120 - but as its a 360 stage - I dont know how this is going to work or if my seats will be good or not!

but who cares... MUSE!! :D

Keep trying guys, I've seen folk eventually get from persistence and sometimes more are added gradually, my friend works for live nation, so just passing on what he told me!

Good luck!

After 20-odd years of buying gig tickets (I know, I'm old :LOL:) I would agree with this. After the mad rush of 9am has passed you quite often find tickets available later on, if people's payments haven't gone through etc. Don't give up and keep trying :-)

It looks like there are quite big gaps between cities so I am sure extra dates are a possibility.

It is strange that they seem to be offering less UK arena tickets with each tour, 9 years ago there were 2 Manchester gigs, next tour none but Liverpool and a few other northern cities and now only one Manchester gig.

none for me ....

try general sale ....

probably fail at that ....

hoping for 2nd date, and if all else fails festival dates !

tweeted ticketmaster... the savagery of the general sale it is them

Tom KRO ‏@TommyCocklesEsq

@TicketmasterUK whats going on with the #DronesWorldTour manchester tickets? cant get 2 poxy standing tickets! been trying since 9.10am

0 retweets 0 favorites

Reply Retweet Favorite

More

Ticketmaster CS ‏@TicketmasterCS 8 minutes ago

@TommyCocklesEsq Hi Tom. Sorry we've sold our current allocation, please try the general sale.

12:02 PM - 16 Sep 2015 ·

Managed to get 4 standing tickets at 9am!

If anyone's trying in the general sale on Friday, make sure you're waiting on the hour. The 2nd Law arena tour sold out pretty much instantly, as unfortunately Ticketmaster like to allocate a lot of their tickets to touts and resellers.

Got 2 seated tickets for this. It'll be my 4th Muse gig, and my wife's first! She's not really a fan, but she has to put up with so much Muse, she practically knows all the songs anyway! Planning on staying in Manchester for 2 nights and making a (romantic) weekend of it. Just need to sort out a nice hotel now, maybe a couple of nice restaurants, and set aside some time for shopping and sightseeing!

Not a happy bunny, didn't manage to get any. Couldn't get through and then had to return to work. :'(:'(:'(

I'm assuming some have been kept back until Friday so I can try again?

eta: And some bastard has presale tickets for sale on ebay for almost double the price already!

Not a happy bunny, didn't manage to get any. Couldn't get through and then had to return to work. :'(:'(:'(

I'm assuming some have been kept back until Friday so I can try again?

Of course! That was only the pre-sale, there should be loads of tickets left.

You just have to be quick. ;)