2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

forevermusic

Didn't get through in the presale because the Ticketmaster website is STILL a buggy piece of shit.

its a shambles, my job was to get 4 tickets, 2 seated, 2 standing. Thought I'd play safe and get the best seats first which I got, went back round and now cant get 2 sodding standing tickets! this was all before 9.15am.

So I didn't get them even though they were reserved and I'd just hit go after entering all my card details at 9.01? What. The. Fuck.

That's brutal. I've only ever had that happen to me on SeeTickets. The counter at the bottom has never lied (surprisingly) to me on TicketBastard.

its a shambles, my job was to get 4 tickets, 2 seated, 2 standing. Thought I'd play safe and get the best seats first which I got, went back round and now cant get 2 sodding standing tickets! this was all before 9.15am.

Keep trying guys!! You may get lucky! I know how much of a crap experience this is you know.. from like YEARS of erm... Experience!

Good luck :)

Oh god. Going to have to chance it for the general sale.

I know I'm not going to get tickets, I just know it.

Edit: What do you think are better, standing or sitting? Which ones do I have the best chance of getting, I'm not too bothered which ones.

Edited by simplytom

I got nothing from presale or o2 priority. Guess I'll be spending Friday morning at the laptop as well.

Though if anyone has 2 standing tickets they want to sell for Manchester please let me know! I hate the stress of general sale (it's even worse than the stress of presale).