2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

forevermusic

quick question for those who got standing ? how much was a ticket including postage / fee ? was it under 80 ?

I got 2 Standing in the O2 presale on Eventim, They were £65 plus 7.80 booking fees each and 7.50 delivery. So total £153.10 total for both.

This was the easiest I've ever managed to Muse tickets, lower tier block 104, thought Ticketmaster might have finally solved their website issues, looking at the previous posts obviously not. Good look for Friday all those who missed out. Hoping real fans get their tickets and not the pain in the ass ticket touts.

I'm thinking of going seated for this one. With what they have promised with the production I want to see this all from the best view which i think will be seated. Muse gigs are usually great in seated positions anyway so all good.

I'm curious as to if they will add a second date in Manchester if the first sells out quickly. They have big enough spaces in between each gig so it could be a possibility of a Saturday date. Same with some of the other gigs.

I bought my tickets on gigsandtours on the saturday, and I've just looked on muses tour page, and they have no saturday date, so either, gigsandtours has fucked up, or they've yet to announce it

I tried to get tickets on the pre-sale. I was on the website at dead on 9am. Both standing and seats were already sold out. Tried again today. Dead on 9am. Both standing and seats were already sold out. I'm not sure how a genuine fan is supposed to get gig tickets anymore. I won't be able to afford the touts re-sale prices, so that's that.

Heartbroken.

I tried to get tickets on the pre-sale. I was on the website at dead on 9am. Both standing and seats were already sold out. Tried again today. Dead on 9am. Both standing and seats were already sold out. I'm not sure how a genuine fan is supposed to get gig tickets anymore. I won't be able to afford the touts re-sale prices, so that's that.

Heartbroken.

Tickets for 2nd date now on ticketmaster. Got 4 no problem

After not allowing myself to become excited following the debacle I had with bad phone signal and failure on Wednesday morning, I've managed to procure 2 tickets - 1 for myself (3rd Muse gig) and one for my younger brother (2nd Muse gig). They may be the cheap seats but got 5th row so I'm hoping the view will still be decent. And here's to finally seeing some new material live. :happy: